[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All of you Philly natives speak up

iceman1977

I live in New orleans and usualy nation wide news is different from local and locals always have more inside tips.Who starts if not Westy,and Lewis or Baskett

Given the magnitude of this game, and its MUST WIN status for the Birds, Westbrook is going to play... People have speculated that he could've played last week but was saved for the Cowboys game... He might need surgery to drain fluids in his knee afterwards which will sideline him for 2-6 weeks...

Stallworth out for another game or two. and I dont know about Reggie Brown.

Given the magnitude of this game, and its MUST WIN status for the Birds, Westbrook is going to play... People have speculated that he could've played last week but was saved for the Cowboys game... He might need surgery to drain fluids in his knee afterwards which will sideline him for 2-6 weeks...

Drain fluid? I thought he might need surgery to clean out loose cartilage.

westy will play the surgery is a scope to clean up some cartelidge

brown im pretty sure will play i don't know how effective (sp?) he'll be a couple of tough shots in the shoulder he may find himself out as well

Why is this a MUST WIN for the Birds?

Why is this a MUST WIN for the Birds?

other than the TO factor which is the least of reasons the eagles already lost a divisonal game at home they can't afford to lose another one at home. they have three road divisional games on the road in a row later in the year

the divison figures to be close this year and the tie breakers would start to go against them if they lose

they also haven't won a divisional game since 2004 they need to show that they are back

other than the TO factor which is the least of reasons the eagles already lost a divisonal game at home they can't afford to lose another one at home. they have three road divisional games on the road in a row later in the year

the divison figures to be close this year and the tie breakers would start to go against them if they lose

they also haven't won a divisional game since 2004 they need to show that they are back

We are in week 5. Is this game important? Of course. But if they lose I don't think it will be the end of the season. It will be a hugh win for either team, but a must win is a little strong I think.

We are in week 5. Is this game important? Of course. But if they lose I don't think it will be the end of the season. It will be a hugh win for either team, but a must win is a little strong I think.

agreed it is only week 5 and must win might be a little strong but i think it means a lot more for philly than dallas given the reason i said before the eagles also have a much tougher scedule coming up so they have to win early in the year

"must win" is never the case except in the literal sense, but as the earlier poster pointed out, the Iggs already got themselves in a bit of a hole with the loss to the Giants a couple weeks ago. Also keep in mind that their wins thus far are over HOU, SF, and GB. It would look a lot better if they beat a divisional contender at home.

Westbrook will warm up with the team, at which point they weill decide whether to activate him, based on pain/swelling...same drill as last week....must be at least an hour before gametime per NFL rules, so you should have plenty of time to adjust your lineup.

Brown & Lewis will "start", but they will show so many different looks at WR (and at RB for that matter), that who starts bears no weight on who will perform the best.

I'd consider no Eagle WR better than a #3 or flex, since it is so hard to predict who will get the brunt of the passes thrown his way. Tho if you think the Eagles will pass for 250+ or better, then you have to think that starting Brown or Lewis is a good call. Eagles are leading the league in plays of 40+ yards, and someone should get free for a long one (or two).

Anyone with any westbrook rules prior to 1pm, please post. At this point, resigned myself to Fragile Fred (in my mind, the fact I'm starting Fred Taylor over someone else due to a lingering, every week question mark injury, is a good definition of irony), but if know for sure West is playing, probably change back.

According to Fox

HAT TO WATCH FOR: Something is bound to give: the Eagles are converting 46 percent of their third downs, while the Cowboys are stopping opponents at the rate of 66.7 percent of the time on third downs. There is a good chance that Eagles RB Brian Westbrook (left knee) will try to play, although he apparently will need microfracture surgery, similar to what Carolina's DeShaun Foster underwent, once the season is over. Until being swept last year, Eagles coach Andy Reid had a 10-2 record against the Cowboys. Definitely dating himself and tired of the war clichés leading up to this game, Cowboys coach Bill Parcells said, "Hey, this is not Vietnam." The Cowboys love their chances if they can protect Drew Bledsoe, and if they can't, they hope their quarterback gets rid of the ball quickly. Eagles CB Lito Sheppard (high ankle sprain) will play for the first time after missing three games. WR Donte Stallworth is expected not to play.