[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears....

Ursa Majoris

You always see plenty of Bear fans after a win...after a loss, quite a few less.

:D

Me thinks you know ME better than that! :lol:

To the rest of you.....read my post above! :D

I bleed Orange and Blue! I've met the McCaskey's....'cept Michael! Talked w/ Danimal, Samurai, and Moorehead!

I AM A BEAR FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always !!!!

:D

Me thinks you know ME better than that! :lol:

To the rest of you.....read my post above! :D

I bleed Orange and Blue! I've met the McCaskey's....'cept Michael! Talked w/ Danimal, Samurai, and Moorehead!

I AM A BEAR FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always !!!!

Like this?

All Bears threads here are as well attended as Packer threads. :D

I said it last week - there are plenty of stand-up Bear fans here who will show up either to celebrate with class or take their medicine like a man; and then there are those who don't seem to appear unless it's a W.

The trend holds for all fan bases, I'd assume. I know there are certainly some Green Bay fans who I'd pay money to root for a different team.

The Bears are quite simply the best team in the NFL right now, and it's not even close. Things can change quickly, but, it is quite clear right now that they are the team to beat.

When was the last time Da Bears started 5-0? 1986

When was the last time Da Bears scored 40 points in a game? Not Sure

Its just sweet to be pondering these questions.

Yup!

WE WON 5-0

:yay::woot::D:yay::brow::bash::bash::yay::brew::yay::lol::D:yay::lol::lol::bash::lol::pop::lol:

I like the bears and am happy they are doing so well. I just have one beef with this week's game. How do you score 40 freaking points and only throw 10 yards to Muhsin and 12 to D. Clark? I got murdered this week because my starting WRs were both on a buy. I figured Muhs and Clark would have reasonable to very good games. With a total of 2 points for TE and WR....I got smoked. Blah. Other than that....hopefully they keep it up.

I like the bears and am happy they are doing so well. I just have one beef with this week's game. How do you score 40 freaking points and only throw 10 yards to Muhsin and 12 to D. Clark? I got murdered this week because my starting WRs were both on a buy. I figured Muhs and Clark would have reasonable to very good games. With a total of 2 points for TE and WR....I got smoked. Blah. Other than that....hopefully they keep it up.

You need to be slapped squaw in the grapes.