[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEARS @ Cardinals THREAD

Goopster24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16-0? Sorry Bears' fans, I think not.

You got that right, Skrap. It's butt ugly at this point. Totally let it get out of hand. 3rd and 2 earlier, he throws it 50 yards. Put your shoulder down to get a first down, juke and get tackled.

Play calling is getting hammered. Pathetic all around.

yah Joe. "they don't need to ice him on these ones" They dont need to ice him on the ones Rackers has been making, Joe? they need to ice him on the ones he's not making? :D SHUT THE yump UP YOU STUPID yumpING brocoli

Edited by LooGie

No doubt. Do you think they just overlooked the Cards this week Gil?

Not at all. I think they got ambushed. I don't think Lovie Smith would allow this team to look ahead, plus it is their bye next week.

First TD, Briggs, who never misses those tackles, gets his jock handed to him by Johnson. No completion by Leinart has been for any more than what looks like 10 yards. He's taking what they're giving him. He's playing well.

The Bears offensive line is getting beat off the ball, just like they got beat in Minnesota earlier this year. On the road, with a lot of noise, this team is average at best, horrible at worse, especially when Grossman is playing like it's a pick up game.

Now, I've been following Ron Turner for a long time, even through his days as the Head Coach at the U of I, and he's been one of the best at making half time adjustments. So......if......this is a BIG IF.....they come out and score on their first drive of the second half, I think they make a game out of this....but they have to quiet the crowd quickly.

Ooh goody, I just can't wait until halftime. I always watch football games so that I can see new Jay-Z videos, how did ESPN know? :D

Saving Private Ryan is on HBO.

I thought this was a misprint. Edge has 38 yards on 19 RUSHES and it's only halftime! Man that Arizona O-line really sucks. You would think Edge could get some lanes and holes to run in by now.

he ran pretty well when they mixed the run in with the pass...

now they just run 2 out of every 3 plays...

Cardinals need to keep feeding Johnson the ball...

he gets 3 looks...2 catches and vanishes in a non-productive attempt at a running game!? :D

When you're up 20-0 and pulling the upset, you try to shorten the game.

not on this stage, when Denny Green is in danger of losing his job. You WOW the fans, you wow the brass. you run your rookie STAR QB into the ground and ride him to a contract extension. You go with what is working, not Marty Ball.

it looks like they're trying to lose the game...

they literally ran away from the pass....now Edge has exactly 2 YPC on 19 rushes.....obviously their plan isn't working out...