[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

61-Yards --- EAGLES LOSS!

Kansas State 2000

i didn't think it had the distance. Fox then immediately went to the post-game show with no replay. i wanted to see how much it cleared the crossbar by.

It cleared it pretty easy. Would've been good from another couple of yards out.

Edited by Jo

Now Falcon kicker hits from 56-yards but time was called by the Steelers.

Second attempt ... NO GOOD!! But running into kicker penalty.

Third attempt now from 51-yards (new kicker Anderson)... NO GOOD!!!! with :30 left.

Holy oh poopy, Pittsburgh drives to within field goal range. Then PIT gets a penalty called against them on the spike, 10 second run off... OT!

That was a great ending to the game. I normally flip back in forth between three or four games, but I couldn't change the channel during the second half of the Philly and Tampa Bay game. That was just unbelievable. The Westbrook play for the last touchdown was just sick. Hell it made me want to do the Donivan and puke right where I was sitting. That field goal was unbelievable, and it had enough on it that it could have broke Blanda's record. It is going to be a great week for the winner of tonights game, with the other three teams in the division loosing. Hopefully Dallas can pull it out.

That was a great ending to the game. I normally flip back in forth between three or four games, but I couldn't change the channel during the second half of the Philly and Tampa Bay game. That was just unbelievable. The Westbrook play for the last touchdown was just sick. Hell it made me want to do the Donivan and puke right where I was sitting. That field goal was unbelievable, and it had enough on it that it could have broke Blanda's record. It is going to be a great week for the winner of tonights game, with the other three teams in the division loosing.

That would be Dempsey.

Hopefully Dallas can pull it out.

:D