[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ocho Cinco Fined $5,000

DFox

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um..maybe they are celebrating touchdowns because its a....game? It's not an actual job you realize, they are out there playing a GAME. You want someone to act professional, but they are running around catching a ball. Lighten up.

[climbsonsoapbox]

I think this goes directly to the sissification of America by the ultra-liberals. It's the same kind of mentality that makes sure we don't keep score at kid's soccer games (football is just too mean for kids to play) so no one gets their feelings hurt, that men shouldn't hold open doors for women because it is conscending to them, that boys need to learn to learn like girls do in school, and othe similar crap.

So the consequences are that when the sissified boys grow up and watch the nasty, violent game that is pro football, they feel the need to lighten the experinence because of its violence. Sissy feminist dancing, booty shaking, and cute little skits & pantomimes reduce how horrifying the game is and make some feel warmer & fuzzier about the NFL. Imagine a bunch of guys sitting at the bar 30 years ago talking excitedly about the cute little TD dance that TO, or CJ, or some other psuedo-masturbater was doing in the endzone after scoring.

C'mon, guys, grow a pair & don't give into this feminizing of the greatest sport in the world!

[/climbsonsoapbox]

Ya, its all the liberals fault... :D

Ya, its all the liberals fault... :D

Yep, this is going to be George W. Bush's next argument against Liberals and Democrats. "We can NOT let them win, they are the terrorists. If they take over congress, the NFL will crumble due the excessive celebrations the liberals want! As the leader of the nation I will make the best decisions for myself as I have my whole term in office.

John Kerry I want you to apologize to the NFL players."

Edited by CD6405

Um..maybe they are celebrating touchdowns because its a....game? It's not an actual job you realize, they are out there playing a GAME. You want someone to act professional, but they are running around catching a ball. Lighten up.

:D

Could you possibly be any more misguided?

:D

Could you possibly be any more misguided?

So...football isn't a game? :D

It seems to me the football gets feminized on message boards like the huddle. I mean, all of the gossip, talking of shopping (for players), etc. seems to be doing it more than the excessive celebrations the liberals are forcing onto the NFL players.

Edited by CD6405

So...football isn't a game? :D

I thought I made my position abundantly clear.

No, pro football is not a game. It is far from a game. It is big business. Make that gigantic business. That's why a guy like Johnson can make more in one year than most people in the country will make in a life time.

I thought I made my position abundantly clear.

No, pro football is not a game. It is far from a game. It is big business. Make that gigantic business. That's why a guy like Johnson can make more in one year than most people in the country will make in a life time.

Okay then, God forbid anyone have fun at work.

With all the things you've said in this post you DO remind me of our horrible president! :D

Edited by CD6405

Okay then, God forbid anyone have fun at work.

With all the things you've said in this post you DO remind me of our horrible president! :D

Given what Kerry just did, and then what happened in Denver this morning, I'll definetly take that as a compliment, but enough politics in a football zone.

Do people jump up on their desks and act like Kansas City my sweetgots when they finish a report in your office?

You are truly a moron if you compare the GAME of football to the work of an office. Even a monkey can differentiate between the two.

Edited by CD6405

You are truly a moron if you compare the GAME of football to the work of an office. Even a monkey can differientiate between the two.

I'm sorry, but I'm not the one that made the analogy of pro football with work in the office, if I'm not mistaken. YOU introduced the comparison.

Does that truly make you a moron, by your own criteria?

I'm sorry, but I'm not the one that made the analogy of pro football with work in the office, if I'm not mistaken. YOU introduced the comparison.

Does that truly make you a moron, by your own criteria?

:D Come on Kid, keep up. I said football was a game, it wasn't a real job (that would be contrasting not comparing). Come on, I know you're atleast at the age to read, even if your brain hasn't developed enough for intelligent thought yet.

Edited by CD6405

:D Come on Kid, keep up. I said football was a game, it wasn't a real job (that would be contrasting not comparing). Come on, I know you're atleast at the age to read, even if your brain hasn't developed enough for intelligent thought yet.

:D @ kid. That's really rich and ought to greatly amuse some of the older people here.

So you're saying playing pro football isn't a job?

Maybe your references to yourself are true.... Even I wasn't going to believe them at first.

:D @ kid. That's really rich and ought to greatly amuse some of the older people here.

So you're saying playing pro football isn't a job?

Maybe your references to yourself are true.... Even I wasn't going to believe them at first.

I wish you could make coherent sentences but...football is not a "typical" job, therefore you can't compare it with an office job. If you truly think football is the same as a desk job, a doctor, lawyer, etc. you need to sit down and think things out.

I wish you could make coherent sentences but...football is not a "typical" job, therefore you can't compare it with an office job. If you truly think football is the same as a desk job, a doctor, lawyer, etc. you need to sit down and think things out.

Yet again, since your comprehension seems to be down this morning: I wasn't the one who made the comparison of playing pro football to working in an office - you did.

I did say pro football is big business. I also stated that playing pro football is a job. Do you disagree with either of those statements?

Edited by Bronco Billy

Yet again, since your comprehension seems to be down this morning: I wasn't the one who made the comparison of playing pro football to working in an office - you did.

I did say pro football is big business. I also stated that playing pro football is a job. Do you disagree with either of those statements?

Football isn't a "typical" job, and like I said before it wasn't a comparision, it was contrasting.

It doesn't make the game any better. If you want to laugh at clowns, go to the circus.

I like the smack talk about who's covering him because it raises the level of the game, but who wants a bunch of idiots running around with goofy names on the jersey.

Great post. If the NFL lets these guys act like clowns, how bad do you think it would get? The clowns would come out of the woodwork trying to outdo each other every week. It would be like the WWF, WWE, or whatever it's called these days. It would make the NFL look like a circus. CJ would come rolling out on a unicycle juggling footballs and balancing the down marker on his nose if he thought he could get away with it.

[climbsonsoapbox]

I think this goes directly to the sissification of America by the ultra-liberals. It's the same kind of mentality that makes sure we don't keep score at kid's soccer games (football is just too mean for kids to play) so no one gets their feelings hurt, that men shouldn't hold open doors for women because it is conscending to them, that boys need to learn to learn like girls do in school, and othe similar crap.

So the consequences are that when the sissified boys grow up and watch the nasty, violent game that is pro football, they feel the need to lighten the experinence because of its violence. Sissy feminist dancing, booty shaking, and cute little skits & pantomimes reduce how horrifying the game is and make some feel warmer & fuzzier about the NFL. Imagine a bunch of guys sitting at the bar 30 years ago talking excitedly about the cute little TD dance that TO, or CJ, or some other psuedo-masturbater was doing in the endzone after scoring.

C'mon, guys, grow a pair & don't give into this feminizing of the greatest sport in the world!

[/climbsonsoapbox]

:D oh man what a :D