[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Williams looks to be a go for MNF

PantherDave

Uhh, they played Minny Week 2 :D -Bucs on MNF :D

I think the MN in your original post threw him off, it did me.

You're alot closer to it than I am, but it seems odd that Williams would get alot of touches, first game back from an injury, when he wasn't even getting that many touches before he got hurt.

I think the MN in your original post threw him off, it did me.

You're alot closer to it than I am, but it seems odd that Williams would get alot of touches, first game back from an injury, when he wasn't even getting that many touches before he got hurt.

Well, it appears Fox is looking for a spark and at 4-4 they need it. They have been shut out the last two 2nd halfs they have played and as I said, Fox wants to build and keep some momentum.

Well, it appears Fox is looking for a spark and at 4-4 they need it. They have been shut out the last two 2nd halfs they have played and as I said, Fox wants to build and keep some momentum.

PD, could you do something this week in From The Crockpot that could help Cowboy fans use up all this panther we killed a few weeks ago?

i dropped deangelo a few weeks ago..and picked him last wednesday again....i kinda think youll see the kid get 10-12 touches a game now...especially if hes healed...fox did say hes looking for someone who can finish off games...plus im 5-4 and in desperate need of a 3rd back....dont know if leon washington will be a good play this week...so i may even contemplate starting deangelo, although ill probably go with the guy i know will be getting touches

Is this the same level of increased touches that the Bears said they would get Benson? I know it's a different team but too often we hear how a certain player will get more work before the game and then it turns into nothing but talk.

I just dropped Benson for Williams... Benson doesnt seem like he'll get more that 8 touches a game, even though he looked decent against the dolphins. If Williams plays he will hopefully be more involved b/c of his versatility and speed and kickoff return ability.

carolina's offense is quite possibly the most predictable in the league.

if Deangelo can provide something, anything to take the focus off of Steve Smith it should open things up tremendously.

they're not fooling anyone when Deshaun can be stuffed by committing only 5-7 guys to the run. if it wasn't apparent before the Dallas game, it's blatantly obvious now and I doubt this is lost on a coach like Fox especially over a bye week.

imo, i think the only question is if Deangelo can avoid nagging effects from the bad sprain.

PD, could you do something this week in From The Crockpot that could help Cowboy fans use up all this panther we killed a few weeks ago?

Yeah PD, they're probably getting pretty starved for a win...one Panther doesn't last forever ya know.

Grabbed him off the waiver pile last week. Fox cannot afford to wait any longer for solid performances, and I think this Monday night will be DeAngelo's coming out party. Probably not a full game, but enough to win the main job moving forward. The kid is just too good, IMO.

Edited by Chadman