[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to Bench Kitna?

Rockerbraves

I am definitely benching him this week! Rumors of him dropping behind McNown on the depth chart can not be a good thing - combine that w/ no Kev Jones and a tough Miami DEF, and he's going to have a rough Thanksgiving!

See my post re: who to pick up to replace Kitna!

Good luck.

Will Kitna struggle or light it up with the injury to the Lion's running game?

Both play Thanksgiving Day at home!

Kitna vs Miami

Romo vs. Tampa

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have the exact same dillema, and hoped the projections would give some insight. NOPE. :D

I'm thinking I may actually give Romo a try. He is going after the weaker secondary, even though the running game will be suspect in Detroit.

I'm benching Kitna. I'd definitely start Romo instead. I mean...nothing's fullproof. It is always possible that a player will have some amazing game out of nowhere, but the odds are against it with Kitna minus a run game going against the #6 passing D.

I'd go Romo, too....Dallas is more balanced team.....Miami D has been playing great lately....take Kevin Jones out of the equation, could be a long day for Kitna....I have Roy Williams, and debated about sitting him down, too.....but, too explosive of a player to sit on Thanksgiving......Go with Romo....should post solid numbers against Bucs...

I'm planning on benching Kitna in my league, which is sad since I'll have to start Eli or Garrard. Detroit is on a short week, without KJones and there're rumors about Kitna being benched. And Miami's defense is solid. Only reason I'd consider starting him is that they're at home on Thanksgiving in front of a national audience, so they might get up to play.

Romo just feels like a safer play. Tampa's just that good although that could mean the Cowboys play it safe, run, run, run, and sit on a lead. Kitna just doesn't light my fire at all against and improved Miami D and overall more competitive Miami team.

Sounds goofy but Kitna has more potential to me to have a bigger game but also more potential to get whitewashed.

...just feel better about Romo to be solid.