[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. Brown breaks hand, may need surgery

Flip_Side

unbelievable. In a dynasty league, my RB's are Alexander, K. Jones, and R. Brown.

:clap: Same here!

:D

:bash:

I was sitting here reflecting upon the "all-star" I had managed, and created throughout this season, and it hit me. I have not yet played all three together, Kevin Jones, Shaun Alexander, or Ronnie Brown (I didn't acquire Ronnie Brown until after a week 4 trade).

Here are three players that should provide me with one of the most complete RB trio's over most 12 team league rosters in the fantasy world. Yet, now with Ronnie Brown possibly missing the next 2-3 weeks, and Kevin Jones' status up in the air for week 13, I might not get to start all three at the same time until late in the playoffs.

I have high hopes that Alexander will begin performing at a level worth feeling comfortable starting him. However, right now I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle with this new injury report.

Good thing I was able to pick up Ladell Betts and Wali Lundy during the course of the year for some solid depth at the RB position. :tup:

Judging by his brief appearance, Sammy Morris should make an acceptable temporary solution for the Fins, as well as be this week's waiver wire hot property.

Lol no, just no. All of his yardage came against an already horrible and very wornout Detroit D.

I just traded for him the week before he got a whopping -2 yards, or was it 2? Either way, he gave me a grand total of -2 points. Now he breaks his hand. What a crock of pooh. I shoulda known better then to trade for a fish.

:D because I'm playing you this week when it happens

:D because your a peepinhomo!

The Fins have other options? Also, enough starting RBs have gone down recently to force some folks to start Morris - many started Harris yesterday. :D

I didn't say the Fins have other options, but he's not going to be that "acceptable temporary solution for the Fins" or "This weeks waiver wire hot property" like you said.

I didn't say the Fins have other options, but he's not going to be that "acceptable temporary solution for the Fins" or "This weeks waiver wire hot property" like you said.

He'll be #1 WW guy this week, for sure, with Brown out. With Portis, Brown, Jordan, McGahee (maybe), Bell (probably), K Jones (probably) all gone, a lot of people are searching for any warm body at RB.

Ronnie Brown underwent surgery on his hand Friday and will likely return after missing one game, according to the Palm Beach Post.

The paper's report suggested Brown would have an outside chance to play against the Jaguars in their game. All in all, this is good news for Brown owners. He should be back for the fantasy playoffs.

Ronnie Brown underwent surgery on his hand Friday and will likely return after missing one game, according to the Palm Beach Post.

The paper's report suggested Brown would have an outside chance to play against the Jaguars in their game. All in all, this is good news for Brown owners. He should be back for the fantasy playoffs.

That's what I like to hear!

i humbly take back my Rosie O'Donnell comment from the other thread. just p*ssed that he was heading toward a iller day and had to leave. dude, breaks his hand, might be right back in there after missing only one game. nice. :D

That is good news!

In the meantime, for my lineup next week...Justin Fargas, come on down!!! :D

The News from fanball

Ronnie Brown underwent surgery to stabilize a bone on his broken left hand Friday. According to ESPN's John Clayton, Brown will likely miss two-to-three weeks of game action with the injury.

3 weeks is to long to be down a starter , especially battling for a playoff spot. May have to pick up Sammy M..... and then they will give the ball to Travis Minor.. DOH!! :D

The News from fanball

Ronnie Brown underwent surgery to stabilize a bone on his broken left hand Friday. According to ESPN's John Clayton, Brown will likely miss two-to-three weeks of game action with the injury.

3 weeks is to long to be down a starter , especially battling for a playoff spot. May have to pick up Sammy M..... and then they will give the ball to Travis Minor.. DOH!! :D

The News from fanball

Three weeks would definitely be a be a downer (even two weeks). I just heard on the NFL Network that we should hear an update tomorrow from Saban.