[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rudi J you fn worthless turd

BeeR

I thought Aaron Brooks was the turd. :D

Obviously he's lost that title to Rudi. ALL HAIL RUDY JOHNSON, KING OF THE TURDS! :D

Obviously he's lost that title to Rudi. ALL HAIL RUDY JOHNSON, KING OF THE TURDS! :D

Brooks turd

Rudi worthless turd.

Rudi's lazy, never tries for the extra yards. A few weeks ago when he stodd up Ray Lewis and several other Ravens at the goalline was just a fluke.

BeeR is just mad, but he should have benched Rudi this week.

lol -I'll do that soon as you stop whining and bumping threads you consider so worthless.

SA is a state whore. Check with Town Hall in Seattle, it's a matter of record. Also a commonly known fact and has been since he cried about Holmgren not putting him in to get the rushing title the other year.

Re. Rudi, OK so maybe there was a little "my playoff hopes are slipping away" rant in there :D He did suck bad that game though.

• 2 years later...
Wow a 2 year old thread bump? Whats the record anyhow.

:wacko: 3 years when an old rhino spreadsheet thread was bumped up (was when he needed your e-mail instead of the link on the main area).

rajn's Newbie Welcome thread is the oldest thread that gets added to periodiacally (but more frequeltly than this).