[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The weather and FRANK GORE!

Tumbleweed

As I will be playing him tonight, I hope the weather helps him.

I can see it being a detriment however. They may be able to load up on the run a little more, and we all know that Frank has a bit of a difficult time holding on to a dry football!!

Anyone sitting Gore due to the weather?

Bad weather ALWAYS is bad for the running game :D

:D

I hope you're right about this. I picked up and am playing Vernon Davis tonight - hoping the weather will keep the D from fearing the pass and force them to load the box. If that happens, Davis becomes the best option in the short passing game - a big, fast and well-rested target. Maybe screwy logic, but it's the semi-finals of our playoffs and I'm looking for ANY edge i can get! :bash:

Bad weather ALWAYS is bad for the running game :D

:D

I am not sure what to do here. I have Gore in one league and play against him in another. Personally I hope he fumbles every time he touches it tonight. I am thinking about sitting him and playing Fitz. I would normally never do such a crazy thing but I think if its raining as well as the heavy winds I will bench Gore. I think the D's will be loading the box. If anyone else has a comment on this I would appreciate your thoughts.

My problem is I have to decide if I play Gore tonight or Rudi Johnson Monday vs Colts. This is to go with LJ.

:D You play Rudi without a doubt. Did you hear that the Colts are giving up 5.6 ypc. That is the worst since the 60's. They will run and manage the clock so the Colts don't put up a lot of points on them. You have an option the same as I if I do not play Gore. Some do not. Take advantage of what you have. :D