[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Smith or Fitzgerald

stduke

I'd say Smith unless they start Basanez this week. If they start Basanez, then go Fitz. Here's why:

1. Stud extraordinaire

2. Can break a short pass anytime (Fitz is not so likely)

3. Average Carolina running game

4. Gets rushing yards w/ reverses

5. I think they'll be playing from behind

6. Carter has been respectable lately, possibly less double coverage

I have Fitz and I'm playing him this week. So should you. There are equally solid chances of Smith having a great week as there are of him having a 50 yd game. Fitz will get double digit looks and will most likely score leaving him with some pretty sweet numbers. GO FITZ!!!

I'm benching Smith (like Blitz said, I'm fully aware this will probly cost me the title) for Colston and would bench him for Fitz also.

Please do not go by what Blitz says alot of the time he wrong. Truly, it's gotten to the point that I'd start the guys that he suggests should be benched.

Please do not go by what Blitz says alot of the time he wrong. Truly, it's gotten to the point that I'd start the guys that he suggests should be benched.

I was'nt going by what Blitz said, was just agreeing that Smith will probly blow up this week b/c I'm benching him. As far as being wrong alot of the time with predictions, who is'nt?

I was'nt going by what Blitz said, was just agreeing that Smith will probly blow up this week b/c I'm benching him. As far as being wrong alot of the time with predictions, who is'nt?

Just having some fun!! By the way most of us are worng more often than we're right and that's what makes fantasy sports so great and keeps us returning for more each year.