[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm a noivous wreck!

Vet

Hour and a half to game time.

I've already yelled at my wife, sent my kid to his room and kicked the dog.

I can't take it. I don't have a good feeling about this. Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

I can't take it. I don't have a good feeling about this. Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

Based on where the Jets have been the past few...um...well...always, I'd say a playoff berth in the first year under a promising young coach who can actually make adjustments during the game should be hope enough. You're playing with house money, enjoy it for what it is.

Hour and a half to game time.

You should be noivous. If you just accept the fact that the Pats are gonna hand the Jets their heads today now, it'll make watching the game that much easier.

:D

Based on where the Jets have been the past few...um...well...always, I'd say a playoff berth in the first year under a promising young coach who can actually make adjustments during the game should be hope enough. You're playing with house money, enjoy it for what it is.

I know, I'm trying to enjoy it.

The Jets are no longer a miserable organization. Post-Kotite, they have finishe .500 or better in 8 of the past 10 years, made the playoffs 4 of the past 6, and have generally represented themselves pretty well. The only years they finished below .500 were when Testaverde and Pennington got hurt.

Speaking of Testaverde, how great would it be to see Tom Brady seeing birdies around his head on the sidelines and see Vinny in the game for the Pats? Please football gods, put Vinny in there in a meaningful spot.

The Jets are no longer a miserable organization. Post-Kotite, they have finishe .500 or better in 8 of the past 10 years, made the playoffs 4 of the past 6, and have generally represented themselves pretty well. The only years they finished below .500 were when Testaverde and Pennington got hurt.

Speaking of Testaverde, how great would it be to see Tom Brady seeing birdies around his head on the sidelines and see Vinny in the game for the Pats? Please football gods, put Vinny in there in a meaningful spot.

If you see Vinny in the game, it won't be good news for the Jets. It will mean the game is so far in hand, he'll be in for mop-up work/stat padding.

See, so ya got that going for you.

I know how to put a smile on your face - Herm Edwards coaches the Chiefs. Say it out loud a few times.

If you see Vinny in the game, it won't be good news for the Jets. It will mean the game is so far in hand, he'll be in for mop-up work/stat padding.

That's why I said "in a meaningful spot".

OK, now that I've gotten my worrying out of the way, I can sit back and just be a fan.

C'mon Jets!

Oh yeah, I hope they don't wear those green pants. Those things suck. Traditional whites bring better luck.

As a charger fan I'm rooting for the Jets - don't wanna see the Pats next week - but this game will be over at halftime as the clock strikes 12 on this cinderella who won't have a sloppy field as an equalizer today

Yeah, it did look pretty dry on the Jets side of the field, didn't it? :D

If it were against any team other than the Pats, it would be easy to just enjoy and lose the house money.... but it's the Pats. Losing to the Pats will never under any circumstances EVER be enjoyable. Just the way it is.... looks like Dyson will play though, lucky break for the Jets, IF he really can play up to speed. I would have rather drawn the Colts. Freakin Broncos....

Yeah, it did look pretty dry on the Jets side of the field, didn't it? :D

If it were against any team other than the Pats, it would be easy to just enjoy and lose the house money.... but it's the Pats. Losing to the Pats will never under any circumstances EVER be enjoyable. Just the way it is.... looks like Dyson will play though, lucky break for the Jets, IF he really can play up to speed. I would have rather drawn the Colts. Freakin Broncos....

Rovers...good to see you here.

I may need you to talk me down off the ledge later today.

Jets look to have a bright future with Mangini..Not too many people expected this and they proved everyone wrong..Enjoy the game ..You should have some great meaningfull football to watch these next few years

I've already done these as well. The weird part is the Packers aren't playing, and I don't have a kid or a dog.

I think I may be in the wrong house.... :D