[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU vs Florida

theeohiostate

The way this Bucks team has played we are more then LUCKY to be down by only 13.

Smith is playing like he doesn't care about the game and looking to not get injured for the draft, f'ing pathetic. The coaching staff should be assamed to all OSU faithful for the product they've forgotten to coach.

he looks bad because of the speed of the uf defense, well that and his lack of talent

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

51 days is just another excuse. The Gators have been off for 37 days. Tough competition is what you are feeling right now.

:D

I think we've played tough competition before :D

The OSU layoff is making Florida look like world beater tonight. Congrats to the Gators, they came to play and had an excellent gameplan. Tressel and staff appear to have left their cliffnotes on the team play, to get to Smith next interview in time for a guest appearance.

I think we've played tough competition before :D

The OSU layoff is making Florida look like world beater tonight. Congrats to the Gators, they came to play and had an excellent gameplan. Tressel and staff appear to have left their cliffnotes on the team play, to get to Smith next interview in time for a guest appearance.

UF had a long delay too. And apparently UF is not Michigan and Texas.

he looks bad because of the speed of the uf defense, well that and his lack of talent

Embarrassed to say my parents went to Ohio State. I am sooo depressed right now to see my big 10 bucks doing sooo poorly against these dang Gators of the SEC. Well at least we still got a half a game to make our comeback, right TOS, my brother? :D

OK tuned in expecting to see a good game. first time i'm seeing OSU this year, 5th time Florida. I know OSU is not reallly this bad but the Gators is putting an old fashion SEC taking them out back to the woodshed whooping on those Buckeyes. OSU just cannot stop the Gators and that going for it on fourth at your own 29 was sheer desperation by the best big time college coach.

Was not expecting this.

Horrible play calling continues. They are not playing ANYWHERE near the level they'd played all season. This is embarrassing...

This is exactly how I felt when I watched USC pound my Wolverines in the Rose Bowl.

I can't believe Tressel panicked and went for it on that fourth down. They were only down 10 points at the time. :tup:

I thought it would be 34-14 OSU at the half. Unbelievable! :D:bash::clap: