[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU vs Florida

theeohiostate

:D

Wisconsin beat Arkansas who had 1 loss in the regular season in the SEC, so if OSU goes 5-7, with that absurd logic Wisconsin goes undefeated in SEC play. :D

for how much trash you and sarge talk, the losses you guys experienced, and the way you experienced them, was really well deserved. funny how even when your team is losing, you can't seem to muster up any kind of self respect, and give props where props are due.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make any exscuse you'd like... The fact remains that your team let Boise Freakin State win a bowl game.

It really is sad that you have to use an excuse rather then take it like a man and say your team was outplayed by a little school from Idaho.

:D

You are totally and utterly f'n clueless.

Thanks though, as Im having fun at your expense.

now big 10 fans start throwing out scores from crappy bowl games noone cares about. on the biggest two stages, the big 10 got freaking HAMMERED. this is just hilarious. can we get tOSU on the schedule for homecoming next year? if troy smith is the best they have, can u imagine how horrible the next guy is?

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: PatrickL.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder PatrickL

Somehow, my life seems more tranquil.

for how much trash you and sarge talk, the losses you guys experienced, and the way you experienced them, was really well deserved. funny how even when your team is losing, you can't seem to muster up any kind of self respect, and give props where props are due.

LMMFAO, wait a minute here. Im all for laughing and having a good time, but isnt Nebraksa, Oklahoma's b*atch. I seem to remember a Big 12 Championship game about 2 months ago, that Nebraska got its ass handed to them, by those mighty Sooners. And to lose to the only undefeated, team in the country by 1 pt in OT, on a 2 pt converstion, is hardly embarassing. Who did you Oprahers lose to, the #5 team in the SEC, and you are suppose to be the 2nd best team in conference. Way to go there, ass munch.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Alright, TOS showed some class by congratulating the Gators. Now I hope Gator fans and SEC fans can be classy in victory also.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

I sure would have like to have seen this game a month ago......before OSU forgot how to play.

A dreadful "Championship" game for anyone this side of being a Florida fan.

I just come off watching that putrid Chiefs game Saturday and now we get this turd of a game for the title? Yawn.

can you imagine if this were michigan and osu? we'd never have discovered what complete frauds they both were.

Yeah, but at least it would have been a good game! :D

Think about how far Smith has plummeted on draft boards after this performance.

Probably all the way down to the 3rd round...

...oh, wait, that's where he was going to be drafted anyway.

for how much trash you and sarge talk, the losses you guys experienced, and the way you experienced them, was really well deserved.

Your a freaking tool.

what kind of idiot makes a dumbass statement like this??

I talk smack, therefore OSU deserves to lose. Get a grip man, the world is much larger then this shell you've put yourself in. :D

Only game worse this bowl season was Auburn/Nebraksa. What a yawner.

once again all you have is crappy bowl games to reference. Auburn beat Nebraska in the Cotton Bowl, big deal. on the biggest stage, teams like Oklahoma loses to midmajors and teams like ohio st and michigan prove how overrated they really are.