[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU vs Florida

theeohiostate

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I can state that my team was beaten at there bowl. You sir, are in denial. I heart you Sgt. Ryan.

And I didnt say Boise St won the game, or better yet gave them props for the Big win. You sir are an utter idiot, and again, thank you for allowing me to piss on you for the last few hours.

I have to say, regardless of OSU playing it's worst game in a century and not being perpared , viewing too many of their press clippings. One thing will ALWAYS be certain

OSU has the best damn band in the land. SEC sucks in comparison.

LSU band won the national championship of bands a year or two ago. We will argue that with you if want to.

If you think Auburn is a mid-major, then you really don't have a clue. They will finish in the top 10 and Oklahoma won't.

Are you going to be my new b*atch now that Im done with that other ignorant POS. its a joke di*ckwad,

Patrick L was talking Sega!, and he is a Auburn fan, who failed to show up this yr, instead we got the pukes like you and Rocker and the rest of this trash posting tonight, who dont belong.

LMMFAO, wait a minute here. Im all for laughing and having a good time, but isnt Nebraksa, Oklahoma's b*atch. I seem to remember a Big 12 Championship game about 2 months ago, that Nebraska got its ass handed to them, by those mighty Sooners. And to lose to the only undefeated, team in the country by 1 pt in OT, on a 2 pt converstion, is hardly embarassing. Who did you Oprahers lose to, the #5 team in the SEC, and you are suppose to be the 2nd best team in conference. Way to go there, ass munch.

Glorifying Boise St. again, just dillusional.

I am seriously thinking of calling in sick tomorrow and driving the 70 miles to Gainesville to party my ass off.The Florida Gators NCAA football and basketball champs! Wow!

If you do, set a couch on fire for me.

Are you going to be my new b*atch now that Im done with that other ignorant POS. its a joke di*ckwad,

Patrick L was talking Sega!, and he is a Auburn fan, who failed to show up this yr, instead we got the pukes like you and Rocker and the rest of this trash posting tonight, who dont belong.

You don't belong either.

sarge picked philly in SB 39 just so philly would lose, so i'd watch out saints fans

Ive picked every Sb wrong since the last one the Boys won. And most playoff games, and Bowl games. But some how I always end up making money with the Bookies. Hmm.

New Orleans to the Bowl.