[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU vs Florida

theeohiostate

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about how far Smith has plummeted on draft boards after this performance.

Oh yeah. Big time I would think. This game cost him mucho dinero.

Hopefully this ends the talk about LSU being the best team in the SEC. Now THIS is a performance, and it just goes to show you, that the team with the better defense, wins. One of the all time great defensive performances.

LSU is not the best team in the SEC this year--Florida is the best. But LSU almost beat them and is on a great run to close out.

now big 10 fans start throwing out scores from crappy bowl games noone cares about. on the biggest two stages, the big 10 got freaking HAMMERED. this is just hilarious. can we get tOSU on the schedule for homecoming next year? if troy smith is the best they have, can u imagine how horrible the next guy is?

don't be a bigger dildo then you already are.

had OSU played Florida 2 weeks ago, i can assure you, we'd have punked them :D

now big 10 fans start throwing out scores from crappy bowl games noone cares about. on the biggest two stages, the big 10 got freaking HAMMERED. this is just hilarious. can we get tOSU on the schedule for homecoming next year? if troy smith is the best they have, can u imagine how horrible the next guy is?

Well said and deadly accurate. OSU....THE laughing stock. The Big 10 send their best to get slaughtered whilst crying about being the top 2 teams in the nation. Boy were they wrong. Step away from the Kool-Aid Big 10ers the SEC is NO JOKE!!!! Top to bottom more ranked teams during the course of the year than ANY other conference. Simply fact year after year!

Southern flavor for ya'....."Ya'll gettin' stomped!!!!"

Edited by alexandernevermind

don't be a bigger dildo then you already are.

Careful, his stupid may be contagious. :D

had OSU played Florida 2 weeks ago, i can assure you, we'd have punked them :D

Would Tressel have used the same "come out flat and make bad decisions" game plan?

I'm a big ten homer, and I give credit where credit is due, and the SEC is the supreme ruler of college football in 2006. I can't say how impressed I am at this performance by the Florida Gators. To hold an offense like Ohio State to under 100 yards of total offense is one of the best performances I've seen in my lifetime.

QUOTE(polksalet @ 1/5/07 8:04pm) *

Florida is faster and more athletic (except for ONE guy) than osu by a wide margin. They are also battle tested from a superior conference and have a smarter, more innovative coach. I see this matchup almost exactly like the sip pac10 bowl last year.

Gators 24- whining yankees 14

This post is just funny.

I'm a big ten homer, and I give credit where credit is due, and the SEC is the supreme ruler of college football in 2006. I can't say how impressed I am at this performance by the Florida Gators. To hold an offense like Ohio State to under 100 yards of total offense is one of the best performances I've seen in my lifetime.

Shush, this forum is not supposed to have any sense of reason in it. :D

Sorry TOSU, but I gots to call em likes I sees em. Gotta give credit to what Florida did do, rather than what Ohio State didn't do.

True dat.

Though there was plenty of both to go around.

I have to say, regardless of OSU playing it's worst game in a century and not being perpared , viewing too many of their press clippings. One thing will ALWAYS be certain

OSU has the best damn band in the land. SEC sucks in comparison.

:D

Okay, now you're just grasping at straws. Say g'night....

once again all you have is crappy bowl games to reference. Auburn beat Nebraska in the Cotton Bowl, big deal. on the biggest stage, teams like Oklahoma loses to midmajors and teams like ohio st and michigan prove how overrated they really are.

Isnt Auburn and Nebraska both mid majors? I must be missing something here.

Hats off to Flordia...Total domination by the Gators and OSU choked in a way I would have never expected. I'm disappointed in the game plan. I thought Pittman would have a large role and he was not even used. OSU tried to play Florida's game and they handed our rear ends to us.

Congrats to the Gators and the whole SEC they showed they are the cream of college football.

Troy we still love you here in Columbus and Pitt please one more year.

Florida 2006 National Champs and well earned and deserved.

GO BUCKS.

Edited by sacosud

I have to say, regardless of OSU playing it's worst game in a century and not being perpared , viewing too many of their press clippings. One thing will ALWAYS be certain

Skyline has the best damn chili in the land. SEC sucks in comparison.

You are a very smart man.

Isnt Auburn and Nebraska both mid majors? I must be missing something here.

They should form a conference with Okie and Wisconsin; then Boise will have some non-conference cupcakes to schedule.