[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU vs Florida

theeohiostate

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some years are better than others though. The Big 12 was way down this year though. I would put the PAC 10 in the top 3 this year with the Big Ten and the SEC.

I have no problem admitting the Big Ten was down as well.

And you won't find me shying away from intelligent debate; problem is many get blinded by homerism (I hope that's it, because they other option is they're horribly stupid) and what could be a fun back-and-forth turns into about as much fun as smashing your thumb with a hammer. Repeatedly.

F'n gimmicks and trickery. :D

You can make any exscuse you'd like... The fact remains that your team let Boise Freakin State win a bowl game.

It really is sad that you have to use an excuse rather then take it like a man and say your team was outplayed by a little school from Idaho.

:D

Edited by piratesownninjas

You can make any exscuse you'd like... The fact remains that your team let Boise Freakin State win a bowl game.

It really is sad that you have to use an excuse rather then take it like a man and say your team was outplayed by a little school from Idaho.

I have a hunch that the little school from Idaho is going to be taking down a LOT of "somebodys" in the next few years.

Wow! OSU looking deflated

I think they quit some time ago, at least it appears that way.

Smith has read one to many paper clippings and attended one too many interviews.

I hope with the performance of OSU tonight, the BCS tries to improve this horrible system, where a team sits for 2 months. Florida isn't playing the 2006 Buckeyes, their playing the 2008 Buckeyes , it's like a new season has started already and someone forgot to tell us we had a game today.

Congrats Gator faithful. A well earned win and complete and utter thrashing of the #1. :D

I am shocked at the lack of effort from the OSU players and the lack of aggression from the outset by our defense. I am more shocked that Smith and this offense failed to perform anywhere remotely to their capability. I am throughouly upset with this coaching staff, that made no adjustments from the opening kickoff and failed to get these kids to respond tonight.

Hats off to the Gators - they didn't leave much doubt as to who was the better team in this game.

The upside to OSU losing is while the Big Ten misses out on some prestige, UF's victory results in hundreds of thousands of broken-hearted Suckeye fans, which warms my heart and helps me sleep at night.

QUOTE(polksalet @ 1/5/07 8:04pm) *

Florida is faster and more athletic (except for ONE guy) than osu by a wide margin. They are also battle tested from a superior conference and have a smarter, more innovative coach. I see this matchup almost exactly like the sip pac10 bowl last year.

Gators 24- whining yankees 14

This post is just funny.

these amazing teams in the big 10 like Michigan and Ohio St both get beat like drums in their bowl games. big 10 is beyond horrific. ohio st would be 5-7 in the SEC.

Hey baby, what's shakin?

these amazing teams in the big 10 like Michigan and Ohio St both get beat like drums in their bowl games. big 10 is beyond horrific. ohio st would be 5-7 in the SEC.

::D

It's not so much that I think the SEC is overrated as much as I think SEC fans like you are f*cking stupid.

Wisconsin beat Arkansas who had 1 loss in the regular season in the SEC, so if OSU goes 5-7, with that absurd logic Wisconsin goes undefeated in SEC play. :D

If wisconsin has mcfadden they would be playing tonight.