[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU vs Florida

theeohiostate

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to complain to much about the officials but there was a hold on the opening KO return by the buckeyes. :D

I saw it and it was obvious right out in the opening. #8 from OSU grabbed #1 from UF right as Ginn went by. His arms were fulling extended. He grabbed him horse collar back of the shoulder pads. UF #1 is one of the best players in the country when not being held.

:D

please show me where I said this... Pretty sure I said that OSU was overrated way back at the beginning of the season...

Not speaking against you directly - however there have been a number of Big 10 fans on this board in the past few weeks stating how overrated the SEC was. I have nothing against OSU, but the outcome of the game so far is not a big surprise to anyone who watches alot of SEC football. In my mind UF and LSU are #1 and #2 in the country right now. And Auburn should be in the top 5 as well.

There is alot of hype about Tebow, but can this guy run the whole show next yr.

He seems like a gimmick QB. But that sure is working tonight. :D

I watched FLA play Arkansas, and I never thought this FLA team was worth a Sega! on offense. I knew they had a great D, but didnt think it was this good. Im impressed thus far with their hunger for this one.

Yes he can run the whole show just like Flynn or Perilou will do in BR. Deep depth at QB is a good thing.

I have watched the Gators all season. In the 2nd half they seem to lay down when they have a lead.

I hope they don't do it again but this game is not over yet by any means. I'm certainly not calling it over yet. They better not lay down with this much on the line. :D

Not speaking against you directly - however there have been a number of Big 10 fans on this board in the past few weeks stating how overrated the SEC was. I have nothing against OSU, but the outcome of the game so far is not a big surprise to anyone who watches alot of SEC football. In my mind UF and LSU are #1 and #2 in the country right now. And Auburn should be in the top 5 as well.

Good info here. I am an LSU homer but Florida got us this year.

I saw it and it was obvious right out in the opening. #8 from OSU grabbed #1 from UF right as Ginn went by. His arms were fulling extended. He grabbed him horse collar back of the shoulder pads. UF #1 is one of the best players in the country when not being held.

I saw when it happen and I am supporting the buckeyes tonight. :D

Nice to see you throw Arkansas under the bus in your assessment.

:D Oh, yea! Maybe that's becasue Wisconsin beat them.

Edited by theeohiostate

I have watched the Gators all season. In the 2nd half they seem to lay down when they have a lead.

I hope they don't do it again but this game is not over yet by any means. I'm certainly not calling it over yet. They better not lay down with this much on the line. :D

They have no running game to milk the clock so they have to keep throwing and executing. And if they don't, you are right it is not over. "That is why they play the games."

Kind of ironic that the band is playing the song from TITANIC!...talk about a sinking ship.

I was at a Badgers game vs Illinois where UW looked awful in the first half; then the band played selections from "Les Miserables", a Broadway musical adapted from the book, which is about the triumph of the human spirit, and Wisconsin came back and WON!

:D ...though that might only hold water if the ship miraculously arose and finished its journey at the end of Titanic.

There is alot of hype about Tebow, but can this guy run the whole show next yr.

He seems like a gimmick QB. But that sure is working tonight. :D

I watched FLA play Arkansas, and I never thought this FLA team was worth a Sega! on offense. I knew they had a great D, but didnt think it was this good. Im impressed thus far with their hunger for this one.

Again with the gimmick whine. You know, once upon a time, the forward pass was a gimmick. Back in the early 80s the 49ers had this "gimmick" where they threw short passes all day and controlled the clock with their passing game. Now it's called the freaking west coast offense. It's called evolution, my dimwitted friend. The more you complain about it, the more you expose yourself as a freaking caveman.

Nice to see you throw Arkansas under the bus in your assessment.

:D Oh, yea! Maybe that's becasue Wisconsin beat them.

Arkansas was a pretender. Even an average Alabama team had them beat in regulation and again in OT but let them off the hook twice. Their running game was good, but the rest of the Hogs team was average at best...

there have been a number of Big 10 fans on this board in the past few weeks stating how overrated the SEC was.... In my mind UF and LSU are #1 and #2 in the country right now. And Auburn should be in the top 5 as well.

It's not so much that I think the SEC is overrated as much as I think SEC fans like you are f*cking stupid.

Again with the gimmick whine. You know, once upon a time, the forward pass was a gimmick. Back in the early 80s the 49ers had this "gimmick" where they threw short passes all day and controlled the clock with their passing game. Now it's called the freaking west coast offense. It's called evolution, my dimwitted friend. The more you complain about it, the more you expose yourself as a freaking caveman.

Sarge has you guys hook, line, and sinker.