[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Re-Butt-al

uglytuna

Dear dear lovely Hugh,

Unfortunately I did not see your well intentioned post until now.

I know you spend your days and nights pathetically wishing you could be half the man I am and half the tuna we all want to be.

Your desire to leave the huddle will surely cause many of the posters to rejoice, but I am here to help you.

Help me to help Hugh! Help me…to…..help….HUGH!

You and I know your bold statement about leaving the board was just a statement of your massive inferiority complex when comparing yourself to my brilliance and my Patriots dominance over the past 5 years.

Please seek help for your dangerous self hate, Hugh. There is room for you at the Ugly Tuna fan club. Hugh can enter the school of Ugly Tuna and come out half a tuna better.

I, unlike many of those out there who despise you and your weak and pointless posts, want what is best for Hugh.

Just start with opening your eyes and saying what is obvious to all of us…

You wanna burry your nose right here…

Ugly :D Tuna

And I will be here to help Hugh!

Help me to help Hugh! Help me…to…..help….HUGH!

Somewhere I read that if you have to repeat your joke, it isn't worth saying in the first place.

You have to admit, Ugly-T, that now that the Patriots are NOT going to the Super Bowl we can be rest assured this will be a great game! :D:D I know I'm looking forward to it.

What is this guy talking about? Hugh you want me to handle your light work? :D:D Taken care off. :bash:

When I saw that Grits responded to this post I thought for sure it was an ignore post (which at this point I still don't get) in reply to my post. To my surprise it wasn't for me but for someone else. Maybe he's found a new target!!!! :D:bash::D

Sooner or later, the Huddle populace will band together and simply IGNORE this tool.

Specify which tool you are refering to next time. I get concerned when it's left up in the air. :D

Sooner or later, the Huddle populace will band together and simply IGNORE this tool.

No way, look how much time this **** put in this post. I read two words and this is turning into a padding frenzy already. The only ones who shouldn't like this **** is DMD and WW, on their war against post counts.

You have quite a ways to go to reach uglytuna tool status. Some may say, however, you're well on your way, though. :D

My comment was made as a joke. I'm nowhere near this clown's status, never will be and in fact find that I becoming more respected around these parts as I go. Those that think I am a tool are brainless or have fractured psychies that can't handle someone else having a differing opinion from their own. In that case too bad for them. :D

My comment was made as a joke. I'm nowhere near this clown's status, never will be and in fact find that I becoming more respected around these parts as I go. Those that think I am a tool are brainless or have fractured psychies that can't handle someone else having a differing opinion from their own. In that case too bad for them. :D

So was mine. :D

I'm nowhere near this clown's status, never will be

agree

and in fact find that I becoming more respected around these parts as I go. Those that think I am a tool are brainless or have fractured psychies that can't handle someone else having a differing opinion from their own. In that case too bad for them. :D

disagree..... you still have a distorted view of reality