[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How will CHI win?

BeeR

How will CHI win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Their D manhandles the Colts like they did N.O. and Grossman is huge in an eventual rout
    • Their D manhandles the Colts and the O is "good enough" in a solid victory
    • The D and/or O have moments good and bad but it's enough as they win a nail-biter

The correct answer wasn't listed, so, I didn't vote. :D

Seriously, best of luck to the Bears fans. I don't see a win happening, but, I've been wrong many times beforfe. Enjoy it. :D

Both defenses pound on each other for the first quarter and half of the second quarter. Colts score a late second quarter TD to go up 10-3. Bears start the second half with a big, clock-eating drive that results in a TD. 10-10. More defensive pounding for the remainder of the third. Bears go up 17-10 on a bomb to Berrian. The Peyton Manning Face is seen, briefly, before he connects on 7 straight passes, culminating in a Wayne TD. 17-17. The fourth will feature shaky offense, couple of 3-and-outs. Bears get ball with 3:00 left. March down field. Gould 34-yarder with :48 left. Manning gets walloped. Game. 20-17 Bearsssszzsszszzs

Mini Ditka runs out onto the field to clean off the spot on the soaking field where Gould needs to plant his kicking foot. Before he leaves, he whispers something into Gould's ear that will never be told to anyone...but the Bears will win because of Mini DITKA!!!

BEarssszzs.