[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YouTube Videos

keggerz

6'6" 287lb DL Jarron Gilbert jumping OUT of a pool.....guy just ran a 4.81 40-yard dash today too.....wow.

Not saying that it can't happen because I believe it can be done, however, #1- was the video fixed, #2- if it's real, how deep is the pool? If it's like 3 feet then it's much more believeable.

It says "3" on the side of the pool.

Couldn't see it. That's still pretty tough to do but jumping out of a 3 foot pool makes it believeable.

ETA: I just watched it again and where it says 3 feet isn't clear at all. You have some good eyes. I just assumed by the way that he looked in the water that it was pretty shallow.

Edited by irish

How the hell do you stumble upon that stuff? I think it was fake but if not the guy doing all the celebrating was losing 10-1 if I read the scoreboard correctly. :wacko:

Am I laughing because I think this is amusing?

AM I laughing at you for posting it?

Am I laughing at myself because it is just sick?

I have no idea, but I am laughing.

Am I laughing because I think this is amusing?

AM I laughing at you for posting it?

Am I laughing at myself because it is just sick?

I have no idea, but I am laughing.

:wacko: it's not really very interesting until about 45 seconds in, then it starts getting a little comical. at one point it looked to me like one of the refs was taking a couple swings at a player. I doubt he was actually swinging, but the funniest part of the video for me was imagining that he was.

maybe I've been watching too much sesame street with my one year-old, but this absolutely cracked me up.

:wacko: That was crazy!

Here's one for you all. This may have been one of my ex-students.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6o2zWv6REQ

• DMD unpinned this topic