[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Reid's sons to be arrested today

Hugh-mongus

Why would Reid leave the Eagles because of something his sons did?

Because he obviously has some significant family problems involving at least two of his sons (both of whom are still living at home with him) and he may see this as being more important than football. Then again, maybe not. I'm just raising the possibility. It's being discussed rather heavily here in Philadelphia.

Because he obviously has some significant family problems involving at least two of his sons (both of whom are still living at home with him) and he may see this as being more important than football. Then again, maybe not. I'm just raising the possibility. It's being discussed rather heavily here in Philadelphia.

That's possible, although it sounds like his sons need more face-time with doctors and counselors in a rehab facility than Reid.

They are 24 and 22(?) year old rich white kids in suburban Philadelphia who probably do manly things like hunt and cocaine. One night of too much got a little out of hand.

How much of your job would you skip if your adult children got into problems?

They are 24 and 22(?) year old rich white kids in suburban Philadelphia who probably do manly things like hunt and cocaine. One night of too much got a little out of hand.

How much of your job would you skip if your adult children got into problems?

Andy's job is to keep 22 and 24 year olds such as these from doing things like this. It's not as easy to keep NFL players on the straight line if you can't do if for your kids. Maybe he could still be the President but coaching 22 year olds just got a little tougher.

Completely agree here.

I'd be curious how many similar police reports are filed weekly with the same situation. It's only getting blown out of proportion because it's Reid's kids.

They probably needed more face-time with their dad while they were growing up.

That's a definite possibility. As I said a week or two ago, NFL HCs don't spend a lot of time with their children during the season.

Edited by Bill Swerski

No surprise considering where they live.

Do you even know where they live? It's not like the older son was in trouble in Utah prior to coming to Villanova or anything. :D

But aren't these two rich and famous guys we're talking about? :D

They're Dad is/was famous, they weren't but are now. I for one never knew these kids names prior to these incidents.

No surprise considering where they live.

WELCHER!