[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kelly Clarkson

godtomsatan

Oh hell, I've tapped a lot worse after a 12 pack and a hand full of shots...

Sure, tapped and dating are two entirely different things. I don't find it hard to believe that fair number of Huddlers exclusively dated women better looking than her. Even a lot of her pics with makeup are rather unimpressive.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 - What brought this up? She tell you to take a hike or something?

I was just shocked to see that that's Kelly Clarkson. I know she won on American Idol, I know she's been very successful. I've heard a tune or two from her before, but couldn't tell you a name of a song. Most importantly, apparently until yesterday, I've never seen her.

Some nice pics of her posted on here, but jeez, some of your reactions make me feel like I said something about your little sister. :D

I was just shocked to see that that's Kelly Clarkson. I know she won on American Idol, I know she's been very successful. I've heard a tune or two from her before, but couldn't tell you a name of a song. Most importantly, apparently until yesterday, I've never seen her.

Some nice pics of her posted on here, but jeez, some of your reactions make me feel like I said something about your little sister. :D

Am with ya - she is brutal. Not even hollywood photoshopping and a personal trainer can get this chick looking decent, which is hard to believe bc these glamour shots can make anyone look good.

She is not attractive in any way.

I don't think I have dated a girl that HASEN'T been better looking than her...

According to.... :D:D

Am with ya - she is brutal. Not even hollywood photoshopping and a personal trainer can get this chick looking decent, which is hard to believe bc these glamour shots can make anyone look good.

:D

At the very least, I'd say that she cleans up pretty well.

She is not attractive in any way.

Dude, you'd cream in your jeans before she'd be able to pull them off. :tup:

Edited by Bill Swerski

right............ I 'd worry about urself Swerski, I do nice work - I will take a pass on that pig...........

doable latenight, but certainly not attractive.

Are you saying you liked Wayne Newton at the NBA allstar game better?

You're joking right? At least the shot that skylive linked was sort of cute. Mind you, again, no cuter than half the women I see every time I drive through UNC's campus. But that one, which is the same as the first shot linked to, she looks like a freaking monkey. If that was enough for me to cream my jeans, I'd be driving my car into street lights on a daily basis.

You're joking right? At least the shot that skylive linked was sort of cute. Mind you, again, no cuter than half the women I see every time I drive through UNC's campus...

So, every woman who falls below that average is "incredibly unattractive"? :D If you go back and read the thread, you'll find that I'm not claiming that she's a knockout or anything. She'd probably have a difficult time finding a job in modeling. But she sure as hell isn't ugly.

If that was enough for me to cream my jeans, I'd be driving my car into street lights on a daily basis.

Are all of the hotties on UNC's campus trying to tear your jeans off as well? :D

But that one, which is the same as the first shot linked to, she looks like a freaking monkey.

So, you're basing your opinion on one shot? So far, I've seen two shots where she looks pretty good and one where she looks pretty bad. That isn't "incredibly unattractive" in my book.

So, every woman who falls below that average is "incredibly unattractive"? :D If you go back and read the thread, you'll find that I'm not claiming that she's a knockout or anything. She'd probably have a difficult time finding a job in modeling. But she sure as hell isn't ugly.

Are all of the hotties on UNC's campus trying to tear your jeans off as well? :D

So, you're basing your opinion on one shot? So far, I've seen two shots where she looks pretty good and one where she looks pretty bad. That isn't "incredibly unattractive" in my book.

OK fair enough, she isn't incredibly unattractive. That said, if they're going to create stars out of these people, spend a bunch of money and effort with touch-ups and such, I don't find it odd to hold them to a higher standard than others. She's putting herself out there and is going through the trouble of having photo-shoots.

My point is simply that each day I see plenty of girls much hotter who did little more than pull on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and walk to class.

My point is also that in the photo you and another linked, she really doesn't look at all hot. Yet somebody spent a bunch of time making her up, took hundreds of shots and decided that one was the best or they wouldn't have put it out there. Then, they likely touched it up and she still really doesn't look all that hot. Thus, that is about as good as you're gonna get with her and it really isn't all that.

Yeah, I'll bet you regularly tap chicks that are hotter than those that win American Idol. :D

I am starting to wonder about ya....... again. She is a pig - you obviously don't "tap" (use that word often do ya?)any hotties with the posts you are making. I call em like I seem, and bang em.

OK fair enough, she isn't incredibly unattractive.

That's all I was saying.

That said, if they're going to create stars out of these people, spend a bunch of money and effort with touch-ups and such, I don't find it odd to hold them to a higher standard than others.

Why, are stars the only ones with access to makeup and hair salons?

My point is simply that each day I see plenty of girls much hotter who did little more than pull on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and walk to class.

The majority of the teenage girls that you see on your college campus are going to be fat and ugly by the time they're Kelly's age. Enjoy them now. :D

I am starting to wonder about ya....... again. She is a pig - you obviously don't "tap" (use that word often do ya?)any hotties with the posts you are making.

No, I'm busy "tapping" my wife at home.

I call em like I seem, and bang em.

Yeah, I'll bet you're a real mack-daddy. :D

The majority of the teenage girls that you see on your college campus are going to be fat and ugly by the time they're Kelly's age. Enjoy them now. :D

Honestly I have no idea how old she is, but I'd guess she's about the same age as them? :D

And there are even more of them that are much uglier than Kelly Clarkson.

I think only one person has claimed she is incredibly unnatractive and I don't necessarily agree. However, I don't think she is anywhere close to a "jean creamer" and find it quite believeable a lot of dudes here have routinely had better.