[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lunch

alexgaddis

Are we talking the first 2 weeks or just the over all program? I think since whole wheat products are allowed instead of regular white flour products, I have a better chance of sticking to it. No type of bread and I wont last long.

The first 2 weeks are especially tough (and you should lose some weight) and if you somehow make it through, the 2nd phase is a lot better.

I would lose 10-15 pounds everytime (did this 3-4 times) I did it and then put it all back on after I quit dieitng. So it didn't work for me.

What does work for me is making an effort to eat healthier Monday through Thursday, exercise 4 times a week, and cutting down on beer consumption.

Are we talking the first 2 weeks or just the over all program? I think since whole wheat products are allowed instead of regular white flour products, I have a better chance of sticking to it. No type of bread and I wont last long.

I was on the south beach diet for a year or two before the kids happened... I lost alot of weight but boy did my nose ache on occasion. :D

This first two weeks are tough...the next phase gets easier...eventually somewhere down the line your body craves pizza or lasagne or something and you eventually put the wieght back on...some people might be able to change their lifestyle enough to make it work but I could not...

...ps - I got a Kibbi pita sandwich for lunch with some potato salad...