[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vicky

cliaz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cliaz will single-handedly destroy the productivity of his entire office by getting them all in the tailgate ...

And that will destroy the productivity of the huddle message board ....get ready for multiple booger and gastrointestinal problem threads :D

cliaz will single-handedly destroy the productivity of his entire office by getting them all in the tailgate ...

If they wont promote me, they shall all perish in the firey depths of the tailgate.

this terrible ravens fan that I work wiff. She'll walk around the office with that smug "The ravens are better then the skins" look on her face everytime they win a game.

Here I just assumed that Vicky was Mrs Cliaz ... Guess I was wrong on that one.

The Skins will suck yet again next year. But not until they win one pre-season game and all the fans start peeing themselves with excitement over the fact that they're a Super Bowl bound team after that. :D

I like this woman, she speaks the truth........

The Skins will suck yet again next year. But not until they win one pre-season game and all the fans start peeing themselves with excitement over the fact that they're a Super Bowl bound team after that. :D

The funny thing is that anyone who lives in the DC area knows that there isn't one word in here that's a lie. You would have though God him or her self had come down from heaven the day they announced Joe Gibbs was returning.