[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Asian paper's 'I Hate Blacks' column assailed.

evil_gop_liars

Sounds to me like the guy writes things that offends everyone. He is not biased in any of his hatred. He also wrote "Why Whites Hate Us," and "Why I Hate Asians." Or something like that. Just seems like he's trying to be funny in probably the most unfunny way.

It is interesting that this came up tonight.

In my intercultural comm class tonight, we had a video conference with a Dr. Robert Jensen, a guy out of the University of Texas that has written a lot about racial problems. Specifically, he writes a lot about white privelige. His latest book contains some interesting ideas. It was an enlightening and very lively discussion.

Wow! the p.c. crowd had no problems when he was slamming whitey. But say anything about negros and the earth stands still...

Except around here. :D

It's America he can think what he wants. He's speaking in generalities which are almost always offensive to someone. Big deal.

My whole family gets a kick out of the fact my 1/2 Chinese 1/2 Phillipino sister-in-law has failed her driving test 3 times now.

My whole family gets a kick out of the fact my 1/2 Chinese 1/2 Phillipino sister-in-law has failed her driving test 3 times now.

She aced the math part of the test