[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kellie Pickler!

Swampnuts

Anybody else get wood from Kellie's new aftermarkets? Those things are hugh!

Seacrest was classic with the lines " Spend your money on anything good"? Pickler replies "Yes, shoes". Seacrest, "Anything else?'

Great stuff :D

:DLink!!!

please.

Seacrest was classic with the lines " Spend your money on anything good"? Pickler replies "Yes, shoes". Seacrest, "Anything else?'

Would have been even more classic if Seacrest would have kept staring at her cleavage as he asked those questions. I don't like the hairdo though but I'd definately do her sushi.

Even my wife said oh my , Kelly has grown a bit

seacrest line was great btw

Found it...Seacrest's comments are within the first minute of the video. Pretty funny.

Pickler on Idol

Her performance was an absolute bore. And she is as dumb as rocks but she looks great.

On a side note, anyone notice when Paula claps her fingers are spread apart? And I kept hearing pops in the audio all show last night. Did anyone hear those?

it's funny, i want to not like seacrest, but he's not that bad actually.

i was gonna post the same thing. i always thought he was such a tool, but he's had a few comments like that that have made him ... well, less of a tool.

It's hard not to be a tool hosting that show. I guess he does as best a job as being as little a tool as possible but still a tool.

Why does he pause between each word now? This IS American IDOL.....