[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the best disposable razor? (answer quickly)

wiegie

I just noticed that I am out of replaceable blades on my Gillette Sensor razor. Therefore, it seems that now might be good time to investigate the possibility that there are better razors out there. Anybody have any preferences?

I'm going to go shopping in about 30 minutes, so a quick answer would be greatly appreciated.

:D

I just noticed that I am out of replaceable blades on my Gillette Sensor razor. Therefore, it seems that now might be good time to investigate the possibility that there are better razors out there. Anybody have any preferences?

I'm going to go shopping in about 30 minutes, so a quick answer would be greatly appreciated.

I picked up the new 5 bladed Gillette and it's nice, but man are the replacement blades expensive. I've even went back to some unused Sensor Excel blades to delay having to buy the new ones.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I used the Mach 5 up until about 3 months ago now I'm using the Fusion and love it.

The Mach 5? Is that Speed Razer?

I use the Mach3 turbo. I'd wager ANY of the multi-balde systems are good. I haven't tried fusion or quattro but the nice thing about the Mach3 is that it IS really hard to cut yourself. I'm not sure how they pull that off.

The Mach 5? Is that Speed Razer?

I use the Mach3 turbo. I'd wager ANY of the multi-balde systems are good. I haven't tried fusion or quattro but the nice thing about the Mach3 is that it IS really hard to cut yourself. I'm not sure how they pull that off.

:D:D

That's what I meant.

Oh come on now ... we all know that at your age you no longer have hair on your face or head. At your age it is all coming out your ears and nose.

True about head (but I learned how to do a back hair comb over), false about face, true about nose & ears (braiding works though).

so weeg, what did you end up getting? we're all sitting on the edge of our seats here.

well, I went to Costco and the only had the replacement blades and not the razors themselves.

So I came away empty.

I did notice that 25 packs of Sensor Excel blades wer 25 for $29, while the Fusion and Mach3 blades were 16 for $32.

I might have to stick with the Excel. :D

I went to the fusion after using the Sensor. Don't do it. The sensor would work awesome and no need to flip it over to get underneath the nose. man, that sucks. with the fusion

I went to the fusion after using the Sensor. Don't do it. The sensor would work awesome and no need to flip it over to get underneath the nose. man, that sucks. with the fusion

This is the correct answer. Of course wiegie already mentioned the Sensor Excel versus the regular old Sensor. The Excel is better.

I used the Mach 5 up until about 3 months ago now I'm using the Fusion and love it.

Ditto. Usethe Fusion Power and love it. Had a MAch 3 or whatever it was before that, and the Sensor Excel before that. Now my Mach 3 or whatever is just for manscaping.. that's the one I let you borrow in Vegas twiley.

Ditto. Usethe Fusion Power and love it. Had a MAch 3 or whatever it was before that, and the Sensor Excel before that. Now my Mach 3 or whatever is just for manscaping.. that's the one I let you borrow in Vegas twiley.

I wasn't going to go head first into that stripper like that...she appreciated the trim. You may want to disinfect it. :D