[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Think I Have Finally Found the Church For Me!

spain

You sir, are a sick and funny man. I think Spain wants Cliaz title as " Master of the Gate" :D .

I didn't realize how good Spain was. If this is any sign of what he's been in the past and will continue to be he probably wins it hands down.

I didn't realize how good Spain was. If this is any sign of what he's been in the past and will continue to be he probably wins it hands down.

My first year(actually 2003) I would have loved to have gotten my hands around his neck..just once. I grabbed every hook he put in the water.....now, ya can't help but luv'em. :D

My first year(actually 2003) I would have loved to have gotten my hands around his neck..just once. I grabbed every hook he put in the water.....now, ya can't help but luv'em. :D

very true ..i would like to wrestle with him though with baby oil on :D

Just kidding ( definitely just kidding ) :tup:

That had to be a brutal start for you cause he can be relentless. That's sort of how I was with Grits and now I never hear from him. Wish I could've done things differently in the beginning in regard to him as well as he seems like a decent guy when I've read some of his stuff but he can also be a hugh dick...HUGH!!!

That had to be a brutal start for you cause he can be relentless. That's sort of how I was with Grits and now I never hear from him. Wish I could've done things differently in the beginning in regard to him as well as he seems like a decent guy when I've read some of his stuff but he can also be a hugh dick...HUGH!!!

I didn't back down at all that year-it was a loooong rookie year to say the least. Swerski and I got into it majorly as well, and now we enjoy(at least I do) rappin with one another.

I didn't back down at all that year-it was a loooong rookie year to say the least. Swerski and I got into it majorly as well, and now we enjoy(at least I do) rappin with one another.

I don't think I'll be nearly as lucky when it comes to Grits and I know haven't had even close to half the altercations you did with Spain or Swerski.

Yes, you have. You just didnt know it! Dumbass...

Azzhat (felt good saying that :D ), I know we've had our moments but No Way could we reach Spain levels. You know how I know cause you're way to insane to put someone on an ignore list like Grits did. Which means way more insulting, vulgar, Spainish retorts for PD than I've gotten from Grits.

Hey Big John-Remember 03-you were'nt the mod and your sig was....somebody give me a fuggin job(basically).

Ah, I remember 03. That was a very very good year for fishing! :D

Ah, I remember 03. That was a very very good year for fishing! :D

For you it was, however, what year isn't good for fishing for at least someone? Grits was on fire in '06.

I can't believe this but i spent 15 minutes on this dressing him up. :D

I need a beer, shot, steak and a asian hooker in a basket now.

It is pretty fun to undress a sheep. Welcome to my world, Cliaz!!! :D