[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay huddlers

i would like to get your Opinions on a rule we have in place for the coming up year.

3) Each playoff team will start each playoff game with the average of their regular season points scored total (Points Scored During the Regular FSDL Season ÷ 13).

i don't really like it. When it comes to the playoffs, i think each game should start out equally.

I don't like the fact that a team could do well in the regular season, but suck in the playoffs, but still win the league

but that's just my opinion

I understand that the intent of the rule is to reward those teams that performed better during the course of the season, but I don't care for this rule.

IMO, this is why there are regular season prizes (prize for division champ or high scorer or both) and then there is the playoffs. Plaoffs should be considered separately. Perhaps use the above rule in the event of a tie, then the team with the highest average points scored moves on or something like that.

Just my opinion, but once the playoffs start, the slates are wiped clean. That is why many of us consider playoff schedule in valuing players during the draft and when making trades/acquisitions during the season.

Plus, if it's a move to kiss a few FF pigeons azz-even worse, if they are not good enough to make the PO, and threaten to leave the league(which is usually what 90% of these rule changes center around) then let them and get better owners.

Why not just get rid of H2H?

It will let the team that scores the most points win the league. As they should

:D i like this idea , i will porpose weeks 14 - 16 conbind points total to deturmend

1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th place

You can do both under tha same league's roof.

Have a total point champ and a H2H champ.

Have the the total points go 16-17 weeks as this keeps the non PO teams involved and have a H2H with PO teams with the Champiopnship at week 16. Let the H2H be by W-L-T for seeding in the PO, but the points they score in the games go for their overall point totals. We have hardly ever had our overall points champ and the H2H champ be the same team. We payout 1st-3rd in overall point and the H2H champ gets a payout as well. It works for us and has for years.

IMO, this is why there are regular season prizes (prize for division champ or high scorer or both) and then there is the playoffs. Plaoffs should be considered separately. Perhaps use the above rule in the event of a tie, then the team with the highest average points scored moves on or something like that.

Just my opinion, but once the playoffs start, the slates are wiped clean.

Agreed...playoffs are a totally different animal. Performing well in the regular season has its just rewards: making the playoffs and matching up against a weaker opponent. There is no need to skew what is a very simple concept:

Come playoffs, every one is 0-0 with 0 PF and 0 PA.