[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A question of character.

skylive5

This is still in general a "man's" site right? One of the things that really made me turn away from FF a bit this year was all the whining and drama crap by people over the innernets and specifically, the messageboards. The constant "league issues" and all the other crap. Don't people have enough going on in their lives than to worry about such things as "people talking about people" on the internet, or who's mad at who, whether some dude is tanking and jeapordizing the "integrity of a league"...the most prestigious league of the entire innernets. :D Maybe that stereotype of geeky, whiny, wizard hat wearing bastards isn't that far off. :D

Edited by Hitman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is still in general a "man's" site right? One of the things that really made me turn away from FF a bit this year was all the whining and drama crap by people over the innernets and specifically, the messageboards. The constant "league issues" and all the other crap. Don't people have enough going on in their lives than to worry about such things as "people talking about people" on the internet, or who's mad at who, whether some dude is tanking and jeapordizing the "integrity of a league"...the most prestigious league of the entire innernets. :D Maybe that stereotype of geeky, whiny, wizard hat wearing bastards isn't that far off. :D

You make this place very negative. I will use a word that I have heard that is reserved for people like you:

Yer a slug.

An interesting question of Sky's part. I usually get on my soapbox about this time, But really all it would boil dow to is "let your personal moral compas be your guide". Is this place REALLY so different from real life? If a persona acts significantly different here than out there, a better question is why? What are you afraid of?

Edited by Kid Cid

An interesting question of Sky's part. I usually get on my soapbox about this time, But really all it would boil dow to is "let your personal morla compas be your guide". Is this place REALLY so different from real life? If a persona acts significantly different here than out there, a better question is why? What are you afraid of?

:D Where can I get one of these morla compases? They sound neat.

A person that doesn't have the chaps to say what they feel about someone to their face, but at the same time bashes them behind their backs is cowardish at best. No character and even less moxie IMO. I personally abhore backstabbers and will be the first to tell them so if caught. Punkish, hiding behind mama's apron, pieces of crap.

That straight foward enough?