[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CaP'N GRuNGe

It was hard, but I managed to squeeze in 24 while watching the Gators repeat. I loved it when the dudes in the bar beat the chit out of the head terrorist(name escapes me).

a terrorist in an American Bar is a dream come true.......loved that......the real twist ....Morris wasn't there :D

No way....he clearly has a vest on and didn't take a headshot. He just has the wind knocked out of him....once again: Hollywood can be so fake.....everyone knows bullets would just bounce off him.

dare i say i think that jack got shot by friendly fire(doyle maybe) :D

My guess is next year when Jack goes to Russia to try find the truth of Audrey's death, he runs into Gredenko who somehow survives his dis-arming experience.

don't you mean china? i wonder if jack will be obsessed with the one-armed man whom jack is convinced is involved with his girlfriend's death. that'd be a great idea for a spin-off series! :D

It was hard, but I managed to squeeze in 24 while watching the Gators repeat. I loved it when the dudes in the bar beat the chit out of the head terrorist(name escapes me).

I watched the NCAA game with a bunch of commies who don't like 24...they weren't having anything to do with the split screen...sounds like I missed a lot :D

Long live Jack :D Bauer

I watched the NCAA game with a bunch of commies who don't like 24...they weren't having anything to do with the split screen...sounds like I missed a lot :D

Long live Jack :D Bauer

If you missed any of the last few episodes you can go HERE and watch it. You just have to download a small plugin for Firefox (not sure about IE, though I'm sure they have one for that as well). I missed a few parts from last night's ep of the Jack Bauer Power Hour so I watched during my lunch break.

If you missed any of the last few episodes you can go HERE and watch it. You just have to download a small plugin for Firefox (not sure about IE, though I'm sure they have one for that as well). I missed a few parts from last night's ep of the Jack Bauer Power Hour so I watched during my lunch break.

Oh, like I wasn't already unproductive enough :D

Thanks for the link BF!

Watched it last night (Tivo) - good showing (for the 2nd week in a row) but between Milo (who the f is named Milo btw) and his chick, and the NSA director and buchanan....would they stop with the soap opera bs.

The "cut off your arm" thing was pretty badass - cause that wasn't just at the wrist either....

I loved in the bar when jack clears everyone from killing fayed, then fayed says somethign and jack kicks him in the head

One thing tells me that obviously jack isn't going to die...his three year deal

the nuclear strike on the unnamed middle eastern country story line is kindof interesting - i'm assuming it's all a ploy and it's really not armed...

prediction - doyle goes out in a blaze near the end sacrificing himself for the country

another prediction - chloe lives through yet another season against the the wishes of every single person that watches the show

One thing tells me that obviously jack isn't going to die...his three year deal

While I do agree with you that I doubt he's dead...I have said this before...I read an interview with him a few years ago, where he was asked if it was possible for Jack to ever get killed. His answer was, Yes, if he felt the time was right and if he felt the story needed it and if the show could go on without him.. he wouldn't have a problem killing Jack off.

You're correct he just signed a new deal, but that deal could mean he's staying on as Executive Producer for that time frame. Doesn't mean he's still alive...

You're correct he just signed a new deal, but that deal could mean he's staying on as Executive Producer for that time frame. Doesn't mean he's still alive...

Indeed, the next two seasons are flashbacks to Jack beginning the fight against the cursed A-rabs in the crusades and bringing down the Nazis, wasn't it Jack who killed the Muslim Hitler for stealing his girlfriend Eva?

Hadn't considered that....man, that would be a heck of a twist (and if they did think Ricky s is goign to replace Keifer....it would also be the end of 24)

Hadn't considered that....man, that would be a heck of a twist (and if they did think Ricky s is goign to replace Keifer....it would also be the end of 24)

I agree...although Keifer Sutherland kind of irritated me until 24.

No way....he clearly has a vest on and didn't take a headshot. He just has the wind knocked out of him....once again: Hollywood can be so fake.....everyone knows bullets would just bounce off him.

Anyone who can start out his day by being flown in from a Chinese prison in handcuffs and survive nuclear attacks without food or bathroom breaks is obviously bulletproof.