[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 NCAA BB Game result

MikesVikes

Easy....

North Carolina wins over Georgetown.

I either win with the win last night championship game or last night's game doesn't even matter at all.

At least 1200 reasons for it. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

This year..... Texas A&M against Memphis. Acie Law misses a wide open layup that may have sealed the win. I had 3 out of 4 correct to the Final 4, missing on A&M.

All-time, probably 1990 when Minnesota lost to Georgia Tech in the Elite 8. One of the great shooter's duels of all-time, with Dennis Scott and company barely getting by Willie Burton and the Gophers. Kevin Lynch missed a three from the corner that would have kept Minnesota in it. Scott and Burton both had 3-point range that was just sick, regularly making shots from 6-10 feet beyond the line all tournament. Georgia Tech just had too many weapons, with Brian Oliver and freshman Kenny Anderson.

This year..... Texas A&M against Memphis. Acie Law misses a wide open layup that may have sealed the win. I had 3 out of 4 correct to the Final 4, missing on A&M.

+1

although I had Texas A&M losing to OSU in the elite 8, so i still went 4/4 in the final four and had Florida beating OSU last night. Made me some money :D

Ohio St. beating Florida and I finish 1st. Thank goodness I followed Mike Golic's advice to fill out multiple brackets as in my other pool I picked Florida to win and was able to finish 2nd.

Ohio St. beating Florida and I finish 1st. Thank goodness I followed Mike Golic's advice to fill out multiple brackets as in my other pool I picked Florida to win and was able to finish 2nd.

Boy that Mike Golic is ahead of his time telling people to fill out more then one bracket. :D

I would've never thought of that in previous years before hearing him say that.

Mike is probably the Five Freshman of Michigan beating Duke in the 1992 finals. That would've been legendary. Oh and save the it doesn't count anyways because of NCAA sanctions BS. No one cares about that crap.

My heart says the Laettner game in 1992, but in reality I wish UK would have taken care of business against TWU in 1966. The chain reaction of lies and hyperbole started by that game still hasn't stopped.