[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Idol

Skilly

I heard the chick with the nice cans had a nice outfit on last night?

Yes, she did. The cans are nice, but, here legs are off the charts phenomenal. The face is only slightly above average though.....

Unfortunately, the show is a complete joke this year. You have a gay Indian who can't sing in the final 6 or 7. Pretty lame-o.

Agreed. I don't watch anymore and my wife is hit or miss watching it. Rough year.

Yes, she did. The cans are nice, but, here legs are off the charts phenomenal. The face is only slightly above average though.....

I kind of like the face but I'm a sucker for brunettes. I do think her rolled out of bed face probably would scare the hell out of me but the dolled up look is solid imo.

Unfortunately, the show is a complete joke this year. You have a gay Indian who can't sing in the final 6 or 7. Pretty lame-o.

And by the looks of it Sangina will make it another couple of rounds at least. :D

Agreed. I don't watch anymore and my wife is hit or miss watching it. Rough year.

Not as exciting this year, but, voice-wise, I'd put Melinda Doolittle up against any previous contestant. She should win, but, who knows if she will.

And by the looks of it Sangina will make it another couple of rounds at least. :D

Don't blame India for his success.

Sanjaya's 'Idol' run not India's fault

Today at 1:34 pm

So much for the Indian Call Center Theory: Under-talented singer Sanjaya Malakar's unlikely wave of "American Idol" support apparently isn't coming from his father's homeland.

Indians are usually attuned to the successes of their compatriots abroad. But apart from a few brief newspaper articles, at least one short TV news segment and a few blog mentions, the reedy 17-year-old with the unsteady voice is a virtual unknown here.

One reason is that the show is broadcast a day late in India, and on an English-language channel that attracts relatively few viewers in this country of 1.1 billion.

"He's also an object of ridicule," said Amit Varma, who runs the popular India Uncut blog.

Malakar's success with viewers, who vote by phone or text message for their favorite performers, has come despite withering criticism from the three "Idol" judges. The irascible Simon Cowell has even threatened to quit if the native of Federal Way, Wash., wins the contest.

Malakar survived elimination on Wednesday night to make it to the final eight. If he can hold on for a few more weeks, he might see his fame spread here, Varma said.

"Even if the guy's really an American, it will be projected by the media here as an Indian doing well in the world," he said. "They'll make a big deal about it."

As for the theory that Indian call center operators are phoning in votes for Malakar: Most workers have calls automatically dialed for them by computers. They couldn't even call next door if they wanted to.

I thought he kept making it through because of votefortheworst.com, Howard Stern fans, and the countless others that don't like the show.

Apparently that must be the case. Plus that crying little girl probably votes 1,000 times herself.

If I were the kid, I'd be freekin' embarrassed. I mean, can't you tell that you suck and Howard Stern &Co. are the reason you're making it through? He wasn't even in the bottom 3 this week! I think he should do the right thing and step down. He's ruining other's dreams with this farce. BTW, I love what ragn calls him...Sangina. :D

you mean she looked better than tuesday night? that green dress was great. those cans are deceptively huge.

If I were the kid, I'd be freekin' embarrassed. I mean, can't you tell that you suck and Howard Stern &Co. are the reason you're making it through? He wasn't even in the bottom 3 this week! I think he should do the right thing and step down. He's ruining other's dreams with this farce. BTW, I love what ragn calls him...Sangina. :D

Somebody was calling him that a few weeks ago. :D