[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

alexgaddis

I guess I am bothered by the storyline of Jack making buddies with the others and saying bye to Kate, then Locke makes buddies with the others and is like, screw Kate...now Jack is just going back to the rest of the people with the other...WHY DON'T THE LOST PEOPLE LIKE KATE DEMAND SOME ANSWERS FROM JACK AND THAT OTHER CHICK!

you can't keep having members of the Lost group intermingling with the Others and not get some answers as to what is going on...

Edited by alexgaddis

I liked last night's show a lot more than I thought I would, based on the previews. And next week's does look good, but again - previews. I'm learning not to trust them. :D

I gotta say, it was kinda cool to see Locke turn all evil once a for all like many of us suspected from early in season 1.

I gotta say, it was kinda cool to see Locke turn all evil once a for all like many of us suspected from early in season 1.

I disagree. I don't think Locke is evil. I just think he zealot, consumed by his near-religious commitment to communing with the Island.

Chick fight.

And more character intertwining as Kate meets up with the woman that Sawyer conned.... be interesting if Kate had been given a name.

i was hoping for some mud wrestling.

claire never got the name of her real dad, either, preventing her from realizing jack's her brother.

I disagree. I don't think Locke is evil. I just think he zealot, consumed by his near-religious commitment to communing with the Island.

like ben said, locke can't bear to leave the island. i can't remember where i read this (maybe it was on this board), but there was speculation about whether locke really blew up the sub. he said to ben (jokingly or otherwise, i'm not sure) that he was in the navy, and someone claimed to have seen some sort of navy garb in locke's flashback. he could've stowed the sub someplace else and blown up some rocks instead. there's a shot of juliet and the sub in the preview for next week, but my guess is it's part of juliet's flashback.

Yeah, evil may not have been the right word... But damn close to it. Especially the way he talked down to Kate as if it's his job to punish her for what she did to someone else.

i was hoping for some mud wrestling.

claire never got the name of her real dad, either, preventing her from realizing jack's her brother.

Remember that Jack's dad's body is somewhere on the island. I suspect the others have it somewhere. Just a matter of time before it shows up and Clare gets a look.

Remember that Jack's dad's body is somewhere on the island. I suspect the others have it somewhere. Just a matter of time before it shows up and Clare gets a look.

Very true. Sooner or later all these intesections will start to come to light.

Didn't Jack and Locke go looking for it in the first season? I know they did, but can't recall if they found it or not? :D

Very true. Sooner or later all these intesections will start to come to light.

There are so many intersections that it's getting ridiculous. I don't think they could even go back and connect all of the dots:

Jack and Claire - same dad;

Kate knew Sawyers scamee from Iowa;

Jack's dad and Sawyer in Australia;

Jack operated on that blonde chicks (Boones sister) Dad;

Jack and Desmond meeting at the stadium;

Desmond and Charlie's interaction in London;

Hurley and that chick that died were together in the mental ward;

and I'm sure that there are tons that I am forgeting.

There are so many intersections that it's getting ridiculous. I don't think they could even go back and connect all of the dots:

Jack and Claire - same dad;

Kate knew Sawyers scamee from Iowa;

Jack's dad and Sawyer in Australia;

Jack operated on that blonde chicks (Boones sister) Dad;

Jack and Desmond meeting at the stadium;

Desmond and Charlie's interaction in London;

Hurley and that chick that died were together in the mental ward;

and I'm sure that there are tons that I am forgeting.

from the top of my head:

boone in the aussie police station when sawyer got arrested

kate's mom waited on sawyer in her diner

libby gave desmond her husband's boat to go on the sailing race

ana lucia chauffered jack's dad in australia to see claire's mom

hurley was on tv when jin went to beat up that guy for sun's dad

sawyer dated the girl who announced hurley's winning lotto numbers

locke inspected a house in l.a. owned by the woman sayid was in love with in iraq

sayid rode in that military truck in iraq with kate's army dad

sayid tortured that guy for the military dude who was in the hatch with desmond