[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A-Rod Comes Through!

irish

So, like I said before Puddy my post in the "correct" forum got 12 views and more than half of them are mine. Oh and nobody is even in the other forum and that's why I posted here.

I'll stick up for you here. Don't sweat posting baseball stuff here. No one reads that other forum, and if people don't want to read a post that is clearly about baseball, then they shouldn't open it.

Besides, it is people like Puddy that ruin this message board.

So, like I said before Puddy my post in the "correct" forum got 12 views and more than half of them are mine. Oh and nobody is even in the other forum and that's why I posted here.

So, you posted a thread about A-Rod hitting a walk-off GS in the Tailgate because nobody was in the appropriate forum at the time? That makes perfect sense. :D

So, you posted a thread about A-Rod hitting a walk-off GS in the Tailgate because nobody was in the appropriate forum at the time? That makes perfect sense. :D

This guy craves attention is a most unusual way. He wasn't getting enough there so he brings it here. Poor baby. :tup::D

Why are Yankees fans proud ? They have the highest payroll every single year. Last year, the left side of their infield made more than the entire Pirates 25 man roster. So, any year that they don't win the World Series, they have under-achieved. I love baseball, but, until it becomes a league where each team is on a level playing field, it will never come anywhere near the NFL for me.

I agree 100%. As much as I like the Yankees, and I do, watching them gives me something to do while I wait for football to return.

However, when I posted this it wasn't so much as to show how proud I was, versus to voice the excitement I had at that moment when A-Rod came through with the HR. In the past few years I have actually been very pissed off at how Yankee Management has gone about business. Fleecing their own farm system to constantly sign the big names that in most cases never seem to pan out. We've kinda returned to the old mindset this year and I hope that continues.

I'll stick up for you here. Don't sweat posting baseball stuff here. No one reads that other forum, and if people don't want to read a post that is clearly about baseball, then they shouldn't open it.

Besides, it is people like Puddy that ruin this message board.

:D

So, you posted a thread about A-Rod hitting a walk-off GS in the Tailgate because nobody was in the appropriate forum? That makes perfect sense. Genius!!! :D

Thank You. :D

26 :D

2000 • 1999 • 1998 • 1996

1978 • 1977 • 1962 • 1961

1958 • 1956 • 1953 • 1952

1951 • 1950 • 1949 • 1947

1943 • 1941 • 1939 • 1938

1937 • 1936 • 1932 • 1928

1927 • 1923

All you bitter Yankee haters can bite me. :D