[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

alexgaddis

Some answers to whats going on...I thought last nights episode may have been the best of the year especially with that ending that really threw me for a loop...loved it...

I agree, last night's episode was great!! It's starting to really pick up some steam.

My wife's comment at the end (realize we're fans of Black Donnelys and Friday Night Lights, both canceled in last 4 days)...."great, just getting good and they'll probably cancel in next week"

Myself - I liked the show and the twist, but to an extent, there suffering from the same crap the 24 writers did until recently - meandering, repetitive story line - yea, maybe get some answers, but how many times will an other "infiltrate" their camp

more importantly, was it me, or did the blonde's chest grow about 3 cup sizes all of a sudden

My wife's comment at the end (realize we're fans of Black Donnelys and Friday Night Lights, both canceled in last 4 days)...."great, just getting good and they'll probably cancel in next week"

Myself - I liked the show and the twist, but to an extent, there suffering from the same crap the 24 writers did until recently - meandering, repetitive story line - yea, maybe get some answers, but how many times will an other "infiltrate" their camp

more importantly, was it me, or did the blonde's chest grow about 3 cup sizes all of a sudden

Black Donnely's was cancelled??? :D:D

I was thinking the same thing thing about the chest increase :tup:

I for one was not suprised that she was a plant, as I figured she made a deak with Ben to get off the island. Did like the show as it at least started to answer some of the questions.

Black Donnely's was cancelled??? :D:D

I was thinking the same thing thing about the chest increase :tup:

I for one was not suprised that she was a plant, as I figured she made a deak with Ben to get off the island. Did like the show as it at least started to answer some of the questions.

:doh: my wife said what we were all thinking: "wow, she's got some big boobs!"

isn't there still some doubt as to whether she's truly aligned with ben? i guess it depends on whether you believe that juliet really wanted ben dead when she made that secret deal with jack. in any case, i think she's become one of the strongest characters on the show.

:D my wife said what we were all thinking: "wow, she's got some big boobs!"

isn't there still some doubt as to whether she's truly aligned with ben? i guess it depends on whether you believe that juliet really wanted ben dead when she made that secret deal with jack. in any case, i think she's become one of the strongest characters on the show.

And while the flashback shows the Ben and Juliet plotting together, we really don't know what her ultimate plans are. I think she may be pretty pissed at Ben blackmailing her with her sick sister.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Didn't Rousseau give birth to Alex on the Island? Is the pregnancy issue a new thing? Was it something caused by Rousseau and her team? She could not have been on the medication 16 years ago.

Hopefully we'll find out...

that was something i meant to bring up, too. rousseau did have her baby on the island. then the others kidnapped the baby, so i'm thinking it means the pregnancy issue has been around a while, but only recently (when juliet arrived) were they able to do anything about it. it seems they've live in a place free of health problems and have been trying to repopulate the island for a while, but none of the women can bring babies to term, because their bodies treat the fetus as a foreign invader. then ben gets a tumor, and claire has her baby. it's almost like the island is saying, you can live in a place without cancer but without babies, or you can live in a place with both.

Didn't Rousseau give birth to Alex on the Island? Is the pregnancy issue a new thing? Was it something caused by Rousseau and her team? She could not have been on the medication 16 years ago.

Hopefully we'll find out...

And Ben said he was born on the island as well. Although I'm not sure you can believe a word out of his mouth . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Solid ep last night- Jin is a badazz- dropped some nice kungfu on the Russian dude. This mystery parachute chick?? where did she come from?

wow- her last comment?? damn- exactly what many have thought- some kind of pergutatory...........

although it cannot be the that simple- last few shows of the season should be good-

Was a good show again - they've really recoverd.

Yea, dead/not dead - seems to not matter much in these shows....

Jin did go off - it was pretty sweet. Between him, Sayeed and Sawyer, they have a pretty nice crew to do some damage (although somehow Dr. Jack could beat any of them in a fight....sure...)

I am getting to the point where I'm about done with the random flashbacks - last nights was a great little story.....but what the hell do I care about Jin's prostitute mother/fisherman father? (even if it somehow plays in later....i don't care)

I think the end is a red-herring - the idea it isn't "real life" would annoy me to be honest...don't pull the "it was all a dream" like one of those Dallas/Dynasty shows did years ago

Solid ep last night- Jin is a badazz- dropped some nice kungfu on the Russian dude. This mystery parachute chick?? where did she come from?

wow- her last comment?? damn- exactly what many have thought- some kind of pergutatory...........

although it cannot be the that simple- last few shows of the season should be good-

i'm hoping it's not purgatory. that would suck. my guess is that the others somehow staged or otherwise tricked people into thinking the wreckage of flight 815 was found and there were no survivors. they can communicate with people in the outside world, and they had to plan for the contingency that searchers would somehow find their island unless they had a reason not to search anymore. totally unrealistic, yeah, but what on this show isn't?

the parachute chick has to have some connection to penny. and whatever she said in italian that the russian picked up was probably pretty important. desmond wasn't on the plane, so it's unclear how much the others know about him -- they probably don't know that someone with the resources of penny is looking for him.

So the dude who got thrown through the fence just comes back to life...what do they think this show is, 24?

that was a big Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian moment, when that dude popped up. the only explanation is the russian wasn't dead, and the island healed him -- similar to locke, who had that broken leg but recovered pretty quickly. it doesn't explain why people like boone, shannon, libby and ana lucia all died instead of recovering, though, unless it has something to do with "understanding" the island.

it doesn't explain why people like boone, shannon, libby and ana lucia all died instead of recovering, though, unless it has something to do with "understanding" the island.

and ethan, and the other people who have died (like when sun shot the lady on the boat).

maybe it also has something to do with having babies (the pregnant mothers supposedly die too).

Edited by justin

the parachute chick has to have some connection to penny. and whatever she said in italian that the russian picked up was probably pretty important.

Is there a "Lost" Website out there where someone has interpreted what she said?

Is there a "Lost" Website out there where someone has interpreted what she said?

from some of the message boards, she said "i am not alone" in portuguese. in last week's episode, when they showed that book she had, i looked it up and it was "catch-22," in portuguese. then in this week's episode, jin said she was speaking chinese, hurley said spanish and the russian said italian. and when she spoke, i thought she sounded british.