[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Number 5 has arrived...

Dragon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the dragon family basketball team is complete. My wife delivered our fifth child on Tuesday afternoon. We had a Baby girl - 8 lbs 13 oz, 20.5 inches long. Momma and baby came home today to meet the rest of the "team". :tup:

5?! :D

You're aware it's a va-jay-jay and not a clown car, right?

:D

Heh, seriously, congrats on the new addition!

For those of you that don't recall or didn't read the thread back then, Dragon had a Vasectomy but it didnt' take and he had a surprise late last year. #5 is a surprise so probably won't be as loved as much as the others. :D

That's why I asked if it looked like him or his wife or maybe came out darker then the other kids? No response yet though. :D

Edited by chiefjay

Congratulations. How soon before we start taking the oldest's $$ in PnHII?

Speaking of which, we do need a new member. :D

And Dragon's always easy money, so we should definitely get his oldest on board. :D

For those of you that don't recall or didn't read the thread back then, Dragon had a Vasectomy but it didnt' take and he had a surprise late last year. #5 is a surprise so probably won't be as loved as much as the others. :D

What do you mean it didn't take?! How often does this happen - Chargerz, anyone? So I've been taking a huge risk for the last 18 months? So how will you stop having kids for sure Dragon - get castrated??

I will NOT go through that Dr. Snip crap again, I'll tell you right now, but our 3 are plenty for our little house. Guess I'll have to start buying Trojans again to be 'double sure'. Damn...

What do you mean it didn't take?! How often does this happen - Chargerz, anyone? So I've been taking a huge risk for the last 18 months? So how will you stop having kids for sure Dragon - get castrated??

I will NOT go through that Dr. Snip crap again, I'll tell you right now, but our 3 are plenty for our little house. Guess I'll have to start buying Trojans again to be 'double sure'. Damn...

Good question, I've been working it with a Vas but haven't had my swimmers tested since the operation. That's the key, have to get your junk tested. Might cost you $50 to save you thousands. Come to think of it, I'm going to IM my wife right now to schedule me an appt.

Good question, I've been working it with a Vas but haven't had my swimmers tested since the operation. That's the key, have to get your junk tested. Might cost you $50 to save you thousands. Come to think of it, I'm going to IM my wife right now to schedule me an appt.

Maybe I'm okay then - I got tested a month after and again 9 months after, and no swimmers. So am I safe for the long haul? I thought maybe it somehow grew back together a year or more later (?!?!?)

So...did Dragon get tested as 'OK' and then still have this issue later? Any stats on this? Lots of Qs here....

Edit: Sorry to hijack this thread Dragon. If anyone has info, please PM me...

Edited by Coffeeman

That's why I asked if it looked like him or his wife or maybe came out darker then the other kids? No response yet though. :tup:

:doh: That is correct. And the poor little girl looks just like me. Maybe my wife is not the mother... :D

You should be safe, I heard it only takes a little less snipping for the USC grads :tup:

I do have to get snipped again. I was told that the body heals itself sometimes - I tested negative at 3 months. 3 1/2 years later, I'm carrying a loaded gun again. :D Maybe Cargerz can confirm, but I was told the odds are 1 in 4500. Going forward, the wife will be getting the tubes tied, we will use birth control pills, condoms, rythm method, and abstinence (except on wednesdays, bunz). :D

Speaking of which, we do need a new member. :D

And Dragon's always easy money, so we should definitely get his oldest on board. :D

About six more years and you might be selecting my son in the PnH II rookie draft. :tup: