[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SI Reporting Vick involved with Dog Fighting

I don't think we've all forgotten about the VT donation. This is a completely different topic altogether. Look at it this way: Michael Milken has raised a lot of money for cancer research...do you think people forget that he caused them to lose millions? I know my dad doesn't! The negatives tend to tarnish the positives.

Edited by The Wolf

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you please point me to the posts in this 10-page thread calling vick the greatest player who ever donned cleats? TIA.

I've been posting very regularly that "He's the most exciting player in the league". Does that count, you know, in a horseshoes kind of way?

Ernest Hardy, 56, is the closest neighbor to Vick's former property. Hardy has lived in his double-wide trailer there since 1973. "I have a natural gift for observing things," Hardy said, "and I haven't seen or heard any evidence of dogfighting. If it had been going on, it seems like I should have heard something.

"I might be totally dumb on this and missed it, but I thought he was just a lover of dogs. I mean, those dogs were living better than some people."

Vick has said that he rarely spend time on the property, telling the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "I'm never at the house."

"I've talked to (Vick) on his back porch," Hardy said. "He's saying he's never there. I'm not saying he's lying, but saying he's never there makes him look suspicious.

"But it's not like he's there all the time. If he had the property six years, he might have spent the equivalent of two weeks there."

www.usatoday.com

No charges have been filed and Vick hasn't been arrested. Sounds like he did it to me for sure!

To be fair, it was only the local yokels & some animal contol officers that were initially handling the investigation.

Now the Feds are picking up where those guys left off.

Surry County Sheriff Harold Brown announced that federal authorites are now involved the investigation and that he expects charges to be filed in a matter of weeks, but he would not say against whom.
www.wvec.com

We know the Feds have the power offer immunity to those eye witnesses who can physically place Vick at organized dog fights. Those witnesses had previously been reluctant to testify, as they'd end up incriminating themselves by their own testimony.

Once the Feds get that eye witness testimony, it'll be a slam dunk, open & shut case against Vick. :D

Maybe Vick can help OJ look for the killers until TC starts.

:D

The feds and even local law enforcement take their time. They don't want to make mistakes when charging superstars of the NFL.

Saints fans are already coming up with signs for the Atlanta game. I though this one was pretty funny

"Hide-a-dope" Novelty Water Bottle - $25

Visit to the STD Clinic - $95

Fighting Dog Training Center - $150,000

Humbly Serving as the Face of the Atlanta Falcons? Priceless

No wait ... $98 million

:D