[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

Can someone tell me where I could get Moneymaker's? Is there a place I can download it online? If you guys are still looking for new people to play, I would be interested if I cna find the software..

As far as I know, it's not available for download online unless you have Limewire or Kazaa that also can download software... it MIGHT be on there, but I wouldn't trust it, nor do I trust those programs in general.

It's available at Best Buy, etc. and I think it's pretty cheap.

----

As for me, tonight, I'm a no-go.

Thanks Darin.. I'll see if I can find it this weekend.

You can also get it on best buys website..If you actually go to best buy check the bargain bin as well..I think Moneymakers sold about 16 copies worldwide and 9 of them were from the huddle but we have a great time playing every friday and welcome new faces..Try and get in and join in.

You can also get it on best buys website..If you actually go to best buy check the bargain bin as well..I think Moneymakers sold about 16 copies worldwide and 9 of them were from the huddle but we have a great time playing every friday and welcome new faces..Try and get in and join in.

Whomper has fun for the 10 minutes he gets to play...... :D

Also, another incentive of getting Moneymaker's, is you MIGHT get to meet Paul.

And meeting Paul is worth every penny of the $10 retail cost.

I should be in assuming I get my son down at a decent hour. I do have some Tivo to catch up on with my wife (Lost, The Office and CSI), but she should be pleasantly distracted by watching Grey's Anatomy tonight.

Whomper has fun for the 10 minutes he gets to play...... :D

I guarentee victory tonight

Notice that whomp didn't guarantee that he would have a victory tonight, just that there would be one

I guarentee I have a victory tonight