[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Passing Gas

whomper

Farting poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. When it comes to farting I

• See great humor in it
    • See no humor in it
    • Do it out of neccesity and dont think about it
    • Puddy

It is very hughmorous, and it is wired into our Y chromosomes.

Good info here.

By the way, my wife can fart louder and longer than any man I know. I keep telling her she should take her act on the road.

Farting is near the pinnacle of hilarity.

Not finding it funny calls your manhood into question.

Oh well... I find it really really funny. Hilarious, actually. :D:tup::D

(I've apparently got some catching up to do)

Its better to fart and bear the shame then not to fart and bear the pain

How does this apply when you are in the office, especially if you are in cubeland like me? Let 'em fly, or hold 'em till you're in the can? :D

Let's just say you can get a whole new respect for your VP when we comes in the bathroom and cranks one...

How does this apply when you are in the office, especially if you are in cubeland like me? Let 'em fly, or hold 'em till you're in the can? :D

Let's just say you can get a whole new respect for your VP when we comes in the bathroom and cranks one...

Learn the fine art of "crop dusting". I am the king!

Just remember not to stop walking to soon. You need to take at least 5 extra steps once the bomb has dropped!

Just remember not to stop walking to soon. You need to take at least 5 extra steps once the bomb has dropped!

Right or as George Carlin suggests you can let out test farts..Small ones to check potency..If test comes up negative you can let it fly

depends how much control you have over volume. having an office can be even worse though. there's been a few times i saw off one of those nasty, juicy late-morning coffee farts, and while i'm sitting there admiring the putrid smell thinking i'm safe, someone else walks into my office. them => :D:doh: <= me

yes! my favorite is dusting the elevator on its way down to the first floor. if you time it right, you can let go an SBD just as you and a couple other people are getting off. then the crowd going up gets hit just as the doors seal them in their own little dachau. you can almost see their poor faces the moment the realization hits them. and nobody ever knows it was you. :tup::D

my favorite is dusting the elevator on its way down to the first floor. if you time it right, you can let go an SBD just as you and a couple other people are getting off. then the crowd going up gets hit just as the doors seal them in their own little dachau. you can almost see their poor faces the moment the realization hits them. and nobody ever knows it was you. :D:D

I did that at the World Trade Center both ways - up and down.

Brutal.

Edited by twiley

without laughing like a giggling school girl.

um too much info

Farting is one of the great simple pleasures in life and can be fun in many ways, but I don't get how it's so unbelievably hilarious every single time (this is what the South Park creators were parodying w/Terence & Philip btw).

Anyway I like doing it in places like the grocery store and then blaming it on the girlfriend - her being mortified is the real fun :D

um too much info

Farting is one of the great simple pleasures in life and can be fun in many ways, but I don't get how it's so unbelievably hilarious every single time (this is what the South Park creators were parodying w/Terence & Philip btw).

Anyway I like doing it in places like the grocery store and then blaming it on the girlfriend - her being mortified is the real fun :D

I fart in your general direction

my mom and her mom are very gassy, and it is hilarious because they always try unsuccessfully to hold them in. i have very fond memories as a kid of my grandma getting up from her chair in her living room to go to the kitchen and get another coors, and letting out little toots with every step. and what made it even funnier is she would usually make little surprised sounds every time... "ooh, ooop, oooh" :D

my mom has a habit of letting hugh bombs go in stores...and she's gotten pretty good at slinking off in another direction so someone else gets the dirty looks of blame. she's pinned that rap on me more than once. :D

Edited by Azazello1313

depends how much control you have over volume. having an office can be even worse though. there's been a few times i saw off one of those nasty, juicy late-morning coffee farts, and while i'm sitting there admiring the putrid smell thinking i'm safe, someone else walks into my office. them => :tup::D <= me

Just be glad that the people coming into your office then aren't attractive 19 year-old coeds. :D

My 4yo daughter lights'm up like a grown man, the life partner finds almost no humor in it... so we cover her in our scent and give her incesant dutch ovens.

my 2 year old daughter can, too. the other day my wife took our girl to the bathroom at a restaurant and some woman in the next stall farted, so my kid yells, "farted, mommy!" my wife had to stifle laughter.

If I was on Heroes my power would be the deadly fart. My family has exclaimed on more than several occassions that I should see a doctor for my "problem".

this is when farting goes wrong. my wife's brother has some of the vilest gas ever, and he thinks it's hilarious to wait until we're in a sealed car to let one go. i can laugh at loud and odorless. i get angry at silent and vomit-inducing.

yes! my favorite is dusting the elevator on its way down to the first floor. if you time it right, you can let go an SBD just as you and a couple other people are getting off. then the crowd going up gets hit just as the doors seal them in their own little dachau. you can almost see their poor faces the moment the realization hits them. and nobody ever knows it was you. :D :D

... except you know it was you ya bastage. When I feel the need to take a walk down a predominantly empty hallway at work to let some uber hot stench go, I feel sorta bad when I see someone walk towards me knowing what perils awaits them. When you just happen to be turning a corner thinking the coast is clear and let some pressure go, it's awkward when it's louder than you thought and someone appears out of nowhere. The other person had to have heard it... but passes you pretending they didn't. Multiply that embarrassment by 10 times if it's a woman, and a hundred if she's cute.