[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNair to Minnesota?

Ursa Majoris

So, this letter from a guy who lives in Winnipeg, Ontario appeared in this morning's Star Tribune sports section:

I spent four days in Minneapolis last week, and I got to talking to a guy at my hotel who was just as big a fan of the NFL as I am. He said he heard a rumor that the Vikes were in trade negotiations with the Baltimore Ravens for Steve McNair. Apparently the Vikes are offering Tarvaris Jackson and a couple of draft picks. That was on Wednesday. The next day, at the Mall of America, who did I nearly bump into but Steve McNair.

Coincidence? Can there be any truth in this?

LARRY KLASSEN, Winnipeg, Manitoba

:D

I'd say it's all but a done deal.

Id say McNair was there for one of 2 reasons...

1. He just wanted a few drinks...

or

2. He was there organizing a boat party...

There really are no other reasons he would have been there. Unless he was just shopping.

If this was true it would mean that tarvarius Jackson is better than everyone leading on to. Baltimore is built to win NOW. So if trade for him they think he can win just as good if not better than Mcnair. I am a T. Jackson fan and believe he will get better with each game he plays.

This doesn't make a lot of sense for Minnesota. If Tarvarvis Jackson is good enough that Baltimore would want to build around him, then why would Minnesota (a team that needs at least a couple more years of building) want an older injury prone QB instead of the young future franchise QB?

This doesn't make a lot of sense for Minnesota. If Tarvarvis Jackson is good enough that Baltimore would want to build around him, then why would Minnesota (a team that needs at least a couple more years of building) want an older injury prone QB instead of the young future franchise QB?

Cause it's...

I want to let y'all know that I posted this because I thought it would be good for a laugh, not because I believe it. :D

I'd say it's all but a done deal.

Ala my sarcastic response. :D

It doesn't make any sense for a Ravens team who are in a position to win right now, either.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Thanks for cluing us all in....

Any time kiddo. Don't want you to get lost in the shuffle. :D

So, this letter from a guy who lives in Winnipeg, Ontario appeared in this morning's Star Tribune sports section:

:D

Winnipeg is in Manitoba and not Ontario. When I'm in Minneapolis for the week 1 game of Atlanta vs Minnesota, who will be the 2 starting QB's?