[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you ever?

peepinmofo

Usually when it seeps from the padded chair and it's more than I can handle I just leave the room :D

Better question.....ever crop dusted someone at the office?

:D Seemed appropriate smilie

Edited by Hat Trick

Usually when it seeps from the padded chair and it's more than I can handle I just leave the room :D

Better question.....ever crop dusted someone at the office?

Its not a question of if, its a question of how many times. :D

ETA - About 342

Edited by peepinmofo

A year or so after starting my job, I walked into our CFO's office and it was SSOOO obvious that he had recently let one fly that when I went in he flat out said..."I just crapped my pants". I was relatively new so I didn't give a reaction. About 15 seconds later the president and COO walk in (and it is still very obvious). The CFO doesn't say a word :D

If I fart at work, I apologize to my cat and move on.

If I'm actually with a human co-worker (would be in a car, most likely), I fan it his way. He does the same with his, usually. Of course, he's usually driving and can sometimes lock the windows. :D

Have you ever let a fart at work that stunk so bad, you were afraid someone else smelled it?

Yeah well, I just did.

Carry on.

I work in an office by myself for the majority of the day...the other day I ripped one in the morning that reeked...

...a minute later the hot rep from Flagstar Bank came in to see if we had any loans to give her...no way she didn't smell it... :D

I work in an office by myself for the majority of the day...the other day I ripped one in the morning that reeked...

...a minute later the hot rep from Flagstar Bank came in to see if we had any loans to give her...no way she didn't smell it... :D

Ahhh.... Flagstar... blast from the past. Ah yes, the hot loan rep. Good times.

One time I went in this ladies office and sat in her chair. Right as I did so, she bolted her office, leaving me in there. Well, as I sat down, the air that was trapped in the cushion shot out and made me choke almost. It could very well be the worst fart I have ever smelled from a woman.

And no, she was not hot... She was hideous, which made it that much worse.

ETA - Not that hot girls have good smelling farts. :D

Edited by peepinmofo

Whenever one of my co-workers makes a comment, I blame it on the bathroom down the hall.

I think they know better. :D

I do so love the Burger King onion rings too much. It's my fatal flaw.