[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so i met whomper today

isleseeya

This has to be the most talked about meeting of 2 huddlers... Did you guys tickle each other?

Anyone wanna meet me?

He was surprisingly gentle

This has to be the most talked about meeting of 2 huddlers... Did you guys tickle each other?

Anyone wanna meet me?

You obviously weren't around for the first Minnie Mouse/Pinkston jersey debacle. (And I don't count the skylive tour or the Band of Huddlers meetings as that was more than just a one on one meeting of huddler's)

I feel guilty ...have taken up too much air time but when two massively handsome , charming , athletic , worldy huddlers meet for first time its hard to keep under wraps or down play it

It was like the berlin wall coming down today

I feel guilty ...have taken up too much air time but when two massively handsome , charming , athletic , worldy huddlers meet for first time its hard to keep under wraps or down play it

It was like the berlin wall coming down today

Uh, most of us have either met or seen Whomp. :D

Uh, most of us have either met or seen Whomp. :D

It must have been him I met ..you know he is about 6 ft 6 inches tall , short red hair , speaks with a sicilian accent , loves the washington redskins ..I am sure it was whomper

:D

Edited by isleseeya

Oh god please say that again but in a Zimbawi accent and then yell at me "Col. Mustard you filthy boy, come get your spanking!"