[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last day in my 20s

peepinmofo

Congrats! on starting your 4th decade on this planet.

There does that make you feel any older? :tup:

Um, yeah it does actually. Thanks. Im gonna go get a cane now.

Kill 2 birds with one stone and have fun with Jolly Rodgers in Tampa! :D

I thought he was in Gainsville or something other than Tampa. Besides, as a Bucs fan, I would expect him to try to tickle me.

Little over a month away for me :D

Savor that month. Youll start getting back aches, sore muscles, and all that good stuff at 30. haha

It's all downhill from there. :doh:

Does that mean the Bills make the playoffs this year? :D

My 30th birthday, also this year, will happen while I am out of the country.

I contend that if it does not happen here in the US, then when I return I am still 29 for another year.... my wife and others tell me I am sadly mistaken.

So, who is right:

Me, I am not 30 until it happens in the US, which gives me one more year in my 20s

My wife.. I'm 30 no matter what (but still younger than her :D )

Puddy....

I contend that if it does not happen here in the US, then when I return I am still 29 for another year.... my wife and others tell me I am sadly mistaken.

So, who is right:

Me, I am not 30 until it happens in the US, which gives me one more year in my 20s

Puddy....

Sorry BC............you're gettin Nuked this weekend.............. :D

So, who is right:

Puddy....

Well the day of your birth will occur in the US despite your absence from the country ... but in regards to your wife ... doesn't she always accuse you of being 6 anyway?

So, who is right:

Puddy....

It would only happen if you cross the International Date Line at the right time.

But you will still be 30 regardless.

It's all downhill from there. :tup:

Beat me to it by about 30 minutes. Seriously, 30 didn't affect me at all. It was 40 that really made me realize what an old fart I'm becoming. Now I'm 5 years from the big 5-0. :D

Enjoy your 30th! :D Go to a trashy place like Mons Venus(is it still there?) That way if you get too sh*faced, nobody will care. Just watch the pick pocketers outside. I had a chick try to do this to me once but I was too quick for her, that f'kin whore!

Beat me to it by about 30 minutes. Seriously, 30 didn't affect me at all. It was 40 that really made me realize what an old fart I'm becoming. Now I'm 5 years from the big 5-0. :D

Enjoy your 30th! :clap: Go to a trashy place like Mons Venus(is it still there?) That way if you get too sh*faced, nobody will care. Just watch the pick pocketers outside. I had a chick try to do this to me once but I was too quick for her, that f'kin whore!

:D:rofl::tup::rofl::doh::rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl::clap::rofl::clap:

yeah Mons is still here, but I dont really like strip clubs. You just pay for poonanny you wont get. Besides, Im getting married in February, so if I want the poonanny, I get the poonanny. :clap:

:D:rofl::D:rofl::tup::rofl::doh::rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl::clap:

yeah Mons is still here, but I dont really like strip clubs. You just pay for poonanny you wont get. Besides, Im getting married in February, so if I want the poonanny, I get the poonanny. :clap:

Me and a couple buddies would go down to Tampa and South Florida to see the Pens when they played the Lightning and Panthers. We always had a great time and would frequent the strip clubs. Mons is a trashy place but we had a blast. We would usually go to the classier places but I guess one of us had a wild hair one night. My one buddy is now deceased so it's kind of sad but at the same time brings back many great memories. I haven't been down there in years and I'm not really into strip clubs nowadays either. Enjoy yourself bro whatever you do. Make sure you get the b-day bj from the fiancee. Just be safe!