[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you Maximize?

AtomicCEO

At my job, I've noticed that a bunch of people don't maximize their windows. They work with windows open to 50 or 75% of the screen resolution, and seem content with that.

I've always maximized every window I work in and switch around with Alt-tab or the taskbar.

Does anyone here work with windows the way they were intended to be... floating over the desktop? Does it depend on your monitor resolution?

At my job, I've noticed that a bunch of people don't maximize their windows. They work with windows open to 50 or 75% of the screen resolution, and seem content with that.

I've always maximized every window I work in and switch around with Alt-tab or the taskbar.

Does anyone here work with windows the way they were intended to be... floating over the desktop? Does it depend on your monitor resolution?

At home I do maximizw the window .. At work I do not. I have a primary system that I work from in the background that i do maximize. The internet browsers and extra systems I only open up 50-75% so that I can move them around and still see portions of the main system I work from.

Always maximized.

Unless they are multi-tasking, they are idiots! Hard to soar w/ eagles when you work w/ turkeys, Atomic. :D

At home I do maximizw the window .. At work I do not. I have a primary system that I work from in the background that i do maximize. The internet browsers and extra systems I only open up 50-75% so that I can move them around and still see portions of the main system I work from.

Multitasker................Max you are pardoned! :D

I maximize every time I pull down my pants.

TMI! But as long as you brought it up..... I maximize when I pull my sox up. I think they're connected!

Unless they are multi-tasking, they are idiots! Hard to soar w/ eagles when you work w/ turkeys, Atomic. :D

Nah, these guys are all the serious computer nerd programmers that do it. Maybe they have ridiculous screen resolutions so that their resized browser window actually is like 1024x768... who knows.

at work I have a 21" monitor set at 1600x1200, so I usually only have my firefox window large enough to prevent side scrolling. I always have my AutoCAD windows maximized. One thing that annoys me about the huddle's message board is that it has a fixed width, and when you make it smaller than that it has side scrolling instead of word wrap. Since I'm not supposed to be interneting, with a smaller window its not *as* obvious.

Edited by gsmayes