[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite movie quotes...

dabuffbills

"Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" has so many I don't know where to start (note my avi), but the one I've been using in daily life a lot lately:

Dr. Gonzo opens the salt shaker full of cocaine while the car's top is down and they're driving full speed through the desert. The cocaine blows EVERYWHERE. . .

Dr. Gonzo: "Did you see what GOD just did to us?!?"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rock –

John Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?

Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.

John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen.

Stanley Goodspeed: Carla was the prom queen.

John Mason: Really?

Stanley Goodspeed: [cocks his gun] Yeah

Bunny Lebowski: I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.

Brandt: Ah hahahahaha! Wonderful woman. We're all, we're all very fond of her. Very free-spirited.

Bunny Lebowski: Brandt can't watch, though, or he has to pay a hundred.

Brandt: Ah haha. That's marvelous.

The Dude: Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.

Donny: What the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! is he talking about?

The Dude: My rug.

Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: What the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

The American Film Institute's list of top 100 quotes from U.S. movies, with film title and year of release:

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," "Gone With the Wind," 1939.

2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse," "The Godfather," 1972.

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am," "On the Waterfront," 1954.

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore," "The Wizard of Oz," 1939.

5. "Here's looking at you, kid," "Casablanca," 1942.

6. "Go ahead, make my day," "Sudden Impact," 1983.

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up," "Sunset Blvd.," 1950.

8. "May the Force be with you," "Star Wars," 1977.

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night," "All About Eve," 1950.

10. "You talking to me?" "Taxi Driver," 1976.

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate," "Cool Hand Luke," 1967.

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning," "Apocalypse Now," 1979.

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry," "Love Story," 1970.

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of," "The Maltese Falcon," 1941.

15. "E.T. phone home," "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!", "In the Heat of the Night," 1967.

17. "Rosebud," "Citizen Kane," 1941.

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!", "White Heat," 1949.

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!", "Network," 1976.

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," "Casablanca," 1942.

21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti," "The Silence of the Lambs," 1991.

22. "Bond. James Bond," "Dr. No," 1962.

23. "There's no place like home," "The Wizard of Oz," 1939.

24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small," "Sunset Blvd.," 1950.

25. "Show me the money!", "Jerry Maguire," 1996.

26. "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?", "She Done Him Wrong," 1933.

27. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!", "Midnight Cowboy," 1969.

28. "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By,"' "Casablanca," 1942.

29. "You can't handle the truth!", "A Few Good Men," 1992.

30. "I want to be alone," "Grand Hotel," 1932.

31. "After all, tomorrow is another day!", "Gone With the Wind," 1939.

32. "Round up the usual suspects," "Casablanca," 1942.

33. "I'll have what she's having," "When Harry Met Sally...," 1989.

34. "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow," "To Have and Have Not," 1944.

35. "You're gonna need a bigger boat," "Jaws," 1975.

36. "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!", "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre," 1948.

37. "I'll be back," "The Terminator," 1984.

38. "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth," "The Pride of the Yankees," 1942.

39. "If you build it, he will come," "Field of Dreams," 1989.

40. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get," "Forrest Gump," 1994.

41. "We rob banks," "Bonnie and Clyde," 1967.

42. "Plastics," "The Graduate," 1967.

43. "We'll always have Paris," "Casablanca," 1942.

44. "I see dead people," "The Sixth Sense," 1999.

45. "Stella! Hey, Stella!", "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951.

46. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars," "Now, Voyager," 1942.

47. "Shane. Shane. Come back!", "Shane," 1953.

48. "Well, nobody's perfect," "Some Like It Hot," 1959.

49. "It's alive! It's alive!", "Frankenstein," 1931.

50. "Houston, we have a problem," "Apollo 13," 1995.

51. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?", "Dirty Harry," 1971.

52. "You had me at 'hello,"' "Jerry Maguire," 1996.

53. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know," "Animal Crackers," 1930.

54. "There's no crying in baseball!", "A League of Their Own," 1992.

55. "La-dee-da, la-dee-da," "Annie Hall," 1977.

56. "A boy's best friend is his mother," "Psycho," 1960.

57. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good," "Wall Street," 1987.

58. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," "The Godfather Part II," 1974.

59. "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again," "Gone With the Wind," 1939.

60. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!", "Sons of the Desert," 1933.

61. "Say 'hello' to my little friend!", "Scarface," 1983.

62. "What a dump," "Beyond the Forest," 1949.

63. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?", "The Graduate," 1967.

64. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!", "Dr. Strangelove," 1964.

65. "Elementary, my dear Watson," "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes," 1929.

66. "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape," "Planet of the Apes," 1968.

67. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine," "Casablanca," 1942.

68. "Here's Johnny!", "The Shining," 1980.

69. "They're here!", "Poltergeist," 1982.

70. "Is it safe?", "Marathon Man," 1976.

71. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!", "The Jazz Singer," 1927.

72. "No wire hangers, ever!", "Mommie Dearest," 1981.

73. "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?", "Little Caesar," 1930.

74. "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown," "Chinatown," 1974.

75. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers," "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951.

76. "Hasta la vista, baby," "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," 1991.

77. "Soylent Green is people!", "Soylent Green," 1973.

78. "Open the pod bay doors, HAL," "2001: A Space Odyssey," 1968.

79. Striker: "Surely you can't be serious." Rumack: "I am serious ... and don't call me Shirley," "Airplane!", 1980.

80. "Yo, Adrian!", "Rocky," 1976.

81. "Hello, gorgeous," "Funny Girl," 1968.

82. "Toga! Toga!", "National Lampoon's Animal House," 1978.

83. "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make," "Dracula," 1931.

84. "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast," "King Kong," 1933.

85. "My precious," "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers," 2002.

86. "Attica! Attica!", "Dog Day Afternoon," 1975.

87. "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!", "42nd Street," 1933.

88. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!", "On Golden Pond," 1981.

89. "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper," "Knute Rockne, All American," 1940.

90. "A martini. Shaken, not stirred," "Goldfinger," 1964.

91. "Who's on first," "The Naughty Nineties," 1945.

92. "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac ... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!", "Caddyshack," 1980.

93. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!", "Auntie Mame," 1958.

94. "I feel the need -- the need for speed!", "Top Gun," 1986.

95. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary," "Dead Poets Society," 1989.

96. "Snap out of it!", "Moonstruck," 1987.

97. "My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you," "Yankee Doodle Dandy," 1942.

98. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner," "Dirty Dancing," 1987.

99. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!", "The Wizard of Oz," 1939.

100. "I'm king of the world!", "Titanic," 1997.

A lot of good quotes from Pulp Fiction

Jules: Normally, both your asses would be dead as SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing fried chicken, but you happen to pull this Sega! while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much Sega! this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Jules: I don't wanna hear about no motherSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!in' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er. Go back in there, chill them ***s out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly.

Marsellus: You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er. Go back in there, chill them ***s out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse I'll take. And right now I'm a race car and you got me in the red. I'm just saying that it's SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!in' dangerous to have a racecar in the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!in' red. It could blow.

Jules: Oh, you're gettin' ready to blow?

Vincent: I could blow.

Jules: Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er, motherSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! am I doin' in the back? You're the motherSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er should be on brain detail. We're SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!in' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this ***'s skull.

"Badges ? , we don't need no stinkin badges"

" The two youths( said with heavy brooklyn accent by pesce ) in question " , " excuse me what is a ute " - my cousin vinny

I also laughes when leslie nielsen sings the national anthem in the naked gun

Animal house :

" Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor

Goodfella's :

Now get your shine box

Get me a drink spider

Ma I got get the hoof out of the grill

Rambo ( first blood ) :

They drew first blood

Its over johnny

Rocky 3 :

Eye of the tiger Rock , eye of the tiger

Also love pacino's monologue in the closing of Carlito's way

Deniro " I couldnt get it up last night"

Billy Crystal " You mean sexually ? "

Deniro " No , for the big game against Michigan State"

Crystal " You know they have pills for that now"

Deniro" Oh No..A hard on should bet gotten naturally or not gotten at all"

Crystal " Who said that, Mark Twain ? "

Raging bull :

You never knocke me out Ray , you never knocked me out

Goodfellas :

You insulted him a little bit , a little bit

From files of police squad :

Who are you ? And how did you get in here ?

Well I am a locksmith and well I am a locksmith

Too many to mention from these movies, but here are a couple favorites.

Caddyshack- "Hey Wang, this place is restricted, so don't tell them you're Jewish."

Animal House- "Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did. "

Slapshot- "Owns. Owns. For Christ's sake. I don't care who own the Chiefs. I hate it here. It make me sick. My allergy, puke every time, bleugh! Like that, puke."