[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD-- Podcasting =FULL of himself?

Mark5

I can see putting this on some sub level of the site but NOW ITS FRONT AND CENTER and we all know we HAVE to click on it just to make sure he doesn't have some funking twang to his voice :D .. I see a small case of MANLOVE for Detroit happening this year. PLUS, who decorated the wall in the background of his office? But, I guess, since this is a good site and fairly cheap you have to take the good with the bad and just roll with the punches!!!

I can see putting this on some sub level of the site but NOW ITS FRONT AND CENTER and we all know we HAVE to click on it just to make sure he doesn't have some funking twang to his voice :D .. I see a small case of MANLOVE for Detroit happening this year. PLUS, who decorated the wall in the background of his office? But, I guess, since this is a good site and fairly cheap you have to take the good with the bad and just roll with the punches!!!

Yeah, we all put up with you... so...

LMAO, DMD is the last person that comes to mind, when I think of "full of himself". Hell' I'm the first one that comes to mind in that scenerio. DMD is trying to add more to his site, and give his members, and potential members something else. From what I hear its a major pain in the ass to do those videos, but the man is doing it anyway. Same with adding the blogs this yr and opening them up to all the writers who wish to contribute. Take a step back, think this was yoru site, What would you do to promote it? I applaud DMD for trying to grow his site, and I know I'd do the same thing if it was mine.

BTW, I disagree with Detroit doing much more offensively than last yr. Kitna is still the trigger man, and the defense should be better, so there wont be as much of a need to throw at will, as a season ago.

I can see putting this on some sub level of the site but NOW ITS FRONT AND CENTER and we all know we HAVE to click on it just to make sure he doesn't have some funking twang to his voice :wacko: .. I see a small case of MANLOVE for Detroit happening this year. PLUS, who decorated the wall in the background of his office? But, I guess, since this is a good site and fairly cheap you have to take the good with the bad and just roll with the punches!!!

What the hell ? :wacko: This isn't Extreme Home Makeover is it?

The back wall you are talking about was hastily constructed since I had recently had my office painted and nothing was on the wall. But am I to believe that not everyone has picutres of Earl Campbell, Emmitt Smith, Tom Landry and Troy Aikman up in their home office? One of the Emmitt pictures is autographed with his rookie card and the other is the game program and game tickets from when my son and I saw him set the all-time rushing yardage record in 2002. There's also an uncut sheet of autographed Emmitt Smith cards that I got in 1993 before he was a star.

Other things I have that I could have put on the wall behind me:

- A Texas flag that flew over the Alamo on March 6th, 2003 (The recognized day of the Alamo)

- An American flag that flew over the Alamo on my birthday in 2003

- A stuffed seven pound bass (real - does not sing)

- A Harpers Ferry percussion cap rifle

- A huge picture of a wolf

- Another big picture of a wolf standing in the snow

- A big picture of an indian and a buffalo

- A 2'x3' blow-up of my book cover

- A graphite rubbing of a Shakespeare plaque from England

- A Civil War cavalry sword (reproduction)

- A big Moose antler rack

I just put up some of the football pictures for that angle. Evidently I am not an interior designer but I am okay with that.... :D

Critics... :D

Maybe your wife should help you out.... :D

She considered my office as the dumping ground. Whenever I see something that I think is cool but she does not, she always just says "that will look nice in your office". It is just another way of saying that said object will not exist anywhere else in the house. I rarely her or anyone else into the inner sanctum.

She considered my office as the dumping ground. Whenever I see something that I think is cool but she does not, she always just says "that will look nice in your office". It is just another way of saying that said object will not exist anywhere else in the house. I rarely her or anyone else into the inner sanctum.

:D Me too. Not to mention if anything of mine is found unsecured anywhere in the house, it gets relocated to the office when she picks up.

Let's play a game... which of these things does not belong? :D

- A Texas flag that flew over the Alamo on March 6th, 2003 (The recognized day of the Alamo)

- An American flag that flew over the Alamo on my birthday in 2003

- A stuffed seven pound bass (real - does not sing)

- A Harpers Ferry percussion cap rifle

- A huge picture of a wolf

- Another big picture of a wolf standing in the snow

- A big picture of an indian and a buffalo

- A 2'x3' blow-up of my book cover

- A graphite rubbing of a Shakespeare plaque from England :D

- A Civil War cavalry sword (reproduction)

- A big Moose antler rack

Edited by Savage Beatings