[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Nights Game

Gotta agree. The Steelers are the clear favorite to win the superbowl.

I heard that there is a website called MenudoBettingOddsReview.com that has moved the Steelers from 25 to 1 odds of winning the Super Bowl up to 3-2 odds after last night's win.

I haven't been to MenudoBettingOddsReview.com to check it out yet, but, everyone is saying that site is awesome. They are also saying that Tomlinson won't be in the top 5 RB's in 1 out of 1000 Magazines on MenudoBettingOddsReview.com. Can yo believe it ? Not in the top 5......go to MenudoBettingOddsReview.com and check it out. I can't speak from experience, but, I've heard that MenudoBettingOddsReview.com has really cool stuff for everyone to see. If only I had the ability to go there, but, why don't you all go to MenudoBettingOddsReview.com and then let me know if it is really as cool as everyone on the street says it is.

I heard that there is a website called MenudoBettingOddsReview.com that has moved the Steelers from 25 to 1 odds of winning the Super Bowl up to 3-2 odds after last night's win.

I haven't been to MenudoBettingOddsReview.com to check it out yet, but, everyone is saying that site is awesome. They are also saying that Tomlinson won't be in the top 5 RB's in 1 out of 1000 Magazines on MenudoBettingOddsReview.com. Can yo believe it ? Not in the top 5......go to MenudoBettingOddsReview.com and check it out. I can't speak from experience, but, I've heard that MenudoBettingOddsReview.com has really cool stuff for everyone to see. If only I had the ability to go there, but, why don't you all go to MenudoBettingOddsReview.com and then let me know if it is really as cool as everyone on the street says it is.

ban him

alright i get the sarcasim i maybe new to this fourm but im not a moron.just impressed with the steelers start

That's alright...better to see your team play good than bad. Everyone here has watched a lot of football, at least enough to know pre-season team success means very little come regular season.

And you spelled moran wrong.

As a Steeler fan, I was very anxious to see my boys under the new regime. I was excited after the first series for sure. But then learn very quickly that it's just preseason. :D Now when they suit up for real in Cleveland week 1 I'll be :D

alright i get the sarcasim i maybe new to this fourm but im not a moron.just impressed with the steelers start

you will quickly learn bushwacko is a ghey little boy. He can only post smart ass comments. Although, when you are a Seahag fan that is understandable. A lifetime rooting for a loser will make you bitter. Although that did not make him ghey. That was his environment.

I'll tell you one thing: that Cedric Wilson guy moved up A TON on my draft chart. I'm guessing if I can get him in the 2nd or 3rd round I will have a steal in my local league.

At this pace, the Steelers will go undefeated this season.

:D

you will quickly learn bushwacko is a ghey little boy. He can only post smart ass comments. Although, when you are a Seahag fan that is understandable. A lifetime rooting for a loser will make you bitter. Although that did not make him ghey. That was his environment.

thats why im here is for good old team bashing .no wonder bush is slammin the steelers i bet heéshe bitches about the refs costing the seafags the superbowl two years ago

I'll tell you one thing: that Cedric Wilson guy moved up A TON on my draft chart. I'm guessing if I can get him in the 2nd or 3rd round I will have a steal in my local league.

if wilson b!tches every single week this season.. he may just be worthy of a fantasy starter. :D

Meh....... His play the other night was enough to convince me to grab him in a draft i'm in..............OK so it was the 41st round!