[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BQ signs with Clev.

jhusted

I don't know about "BQ" as a nickname. How about "hand-job"?

I kid because I love...In all actuality, I think the contract is fair for both sides. Why it took a holdout, I have no idea (I'm looking at you Tom Condon...)

I was hoping his holdout was lenghty. I'd like to see what Frye can do with Braylon Edwards just one more year. Now if Quinn gets on the filed this year, Edwards numbers will probably suffer.

silly

Edward can run, and Quinn throws a great deep pass, Edwards will improve with BQ at QB

Is Quinn really the fraud that so many say he is? I understand the adverse reaction to heavy media hype, but can someone intelligently tell me why this kid is doomed to NFL failure?

No real evidence. Just a gut feeling the he is another overrated ND QB. Rick Mirer? This is coming from a ND hater and Steeler fan. So I am definitely rooting for him to fail. We will see what happens next year when coach Cowher is kissing him on the cheek.

Is Quinn really the fraud that so many say he is? I understand the adverse reaction to heavy media hype, but can someone intelligently tell me why this kid is doomed to NFL failure?

Well, he's good looking, played for a major college program with first-rate coaching, has had experience AND success running a pro-style offense...

....obviously he's a homosexual and they NEVER do well at the pro level. Drew Bledsoe excepted.

Uh rookie QB's usually struggle. I'm guessing that hurts Edwards numbers no?

Boldin and Fitz seemed to do OK with Leinart. Goin' back a bit, Sterling Sharpe merely led the league in receiving with virtual rookie Brett Favre chuckin' the bean to him.

But that aside, yeah, most rookie QBs suck ass. Then again, if you're looking at Edwards as a linchpin of your fantasy team, your fantasy team probably sucks ass too.